Author Topic: Unban or Time Reduce  (Read 336 times)

Offline Kandel

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • “Games don't make you violent, lag does.”
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kandel
  • Discord name: kandel_94023
Unban or Time Reduce
« on: January 06, 2024, 09:24:53 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)6218
Your in-game nameKandel
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Appeal or Time Reduce
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone06/12/2023 1:40
Ban/infraction reason and detailsDm
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Someone Logged In to My Account and got My Account Banned.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Because of my brothers actions led to being my Account banned.someone used His Account and got him banned and we have the same ip so my account got banned too.And i think the same guy also logged to my acount and played it.And it was the same person who violated the rules in that techo's report that i said in my last ban appeal.

I play the game in peaceful and focusing on earning money and i only engage in fights such as playing with my crew or seeking revenge.And my brother and i have the same password in our accounts.I didnt know my account was banned for dm.After when i post my ban appeal i thought i got banned because of we have the same ip.Then someone replyed it saying that i was banned for dm.And techo posted that rdm post.I think he got the access to my account because we have the same password.

If there any chance that admins can unban my account or reduce the time of the ban Please Do Something.And i want to say that i didnt share my account with anyone.And If there's a chance for the administrators to cross-check the login IP used by this individual with the IP linked to my registration, it will become apparent that I wasn't the one involved in these actions.Can I Even Play After My Ban time is Over?.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[RsA]Clo
Any more information to provide?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 04:59:13 pm by Kandel »

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
Re: Unban or Time Reduce
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 07:06:50 am »
Denied.