Author Topic: Temporarily owned car for new players  (Read 854 times)

Rated 5 times

Offline Jex

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-9
  • The one you'll miss
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jex
  • Discord name: jex1998
Temporarily owned car for new players
« on: December 31, 2023, 08:30:41 pm »
« Last Rated on: January 01, 2024, 01:40:27 pm »
Any new player can have a free car owned or a motorbike for maybe 5 days, then it will be removed, as a welcome gift. It can spawn infront of them when they join and they get a message instructing them how they can spawn it later again, and that this is temporary. They can also get a message instructing them how they can buy a car. Anyway, they won't be running around the city anymore or leave the game as it happens currently.

Offline Baigannn!!

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-0
  • I'm Corpse
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ravager.
Re: Temporarily owned car for new players
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2023, 10:09:15 pm »
 Name it rent a car as that name is made for this thing

Offline Clo

• Respect: +4/-2
  • Boomer
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RsA]Clo
  • Discord name: anekrif
  • Crew: RsA
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2023, 11:14:38 pm »

Offline AllyLily

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LoneTraveler
  • Discord name: AlliedTalks
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2023, 11:39:54 pm »
A bike rental is already available at the active city's airport, where newcomers always spawn.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2024, 03:11:41 am »
A bike rental is already available at the active city's airport, where newcomers always spawn.

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-47
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2024, 03:45:06 am »
+1, I agree with you.

There should be a car rental system for newly registered players near airport for small amount of money, or instead of giving 5,000$ for watching introduction only, make 2 options where a player can choose whatever they want. For example, a player watched entire introduction after joining the server for the first time, and 2 options appeared where the player have to choose only one option.

Option one = Claim 5,000$ Cash
Option two = Get a car for temporary time period, e.g after 6 hours of playing, it'll be taken.

What about my opinion, is it agreeable?

Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-47
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2024, 03:47:22 am »

how easy it is to type that without explaining the reason behind it, lmao.
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline Curious.

• Respect: +8/-18
  • Fvck around And find it out
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Curious.
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2024, 04:39:16 am »
+1, I agree with you.

Option two = Get a car for temporary time period, e.g after 6 hours of playing, it'll be taken.

take the accountability

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2024, 05:16:42 am »
Good to go
 Let new players veh for free with  a message that you This is temporary veh for new players for 5 days after wards you need to buy new one. And for this you can earn money by doing jobs hive them command in pop up /missions and /jobs.
For new players I guess script can identify Who is new?

Offline Jex

• Enforcer
  • The one you'll miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2024, 06:23:49 am »

what rent? First of all the new players don't want to destroy their W key cycling around the city having no money to pay for the rent and if someone steals the bike they can't find one soon they have to be running around all the time not knowing how to make money and the first car they see they hop into it getting a star and some cop tickets them and they don't know what's going on they get orange and a non threatkiller kills them because they're sure that this newbie doesn't know how to report
They need some free money and a car in the beginning to figure out what the game is
Please be sensible

Offline Jex

• Enforcer
  • The one you'll miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2024, 06:26:59 am »
+1, I agree with you.

There should be a car rental system for newly registered players near airport for small amount of money, or instead of giving 5,000$ for watching introduction only, make 2 options where a player can choose whatever they want. For example, a player watched entire introduction after joining the server for the first time, and 2 options appeared where the player have to choose only one option.

What about my opinion, is it agreeable?

good you mentioned
They can be given both for free without having to do anything the car will be taken after five days and 5k is nothing to worry about so

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2024, 06:27:19 am »
bike rental already enough for new joinees -1

KSKSKSS

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2024, 07:20:35 am »
what rent? First of all the new players don't want to destroy their W key cycling around the city having no money to pay for the rent and if someone steals the bike they can't find one soon they have to be running around all the time not knowing how to make money and the first car they see they hop into it getting a star and some cop tickets them and they don't know what's going on they get orange and a non threatkiller kills them because they're sure that this newbie doesn't know how to report
They need some free money and a car in the beginning to figure out what the game is
Please be sensible

dude, get common sense. new players have nothing to start with. and it is also written in the intro if u never knew. also, the rent fee is worth paying. u also get free money if u watch the full intro. if u don't, u suffer the consequences the server has set for you. im sure u are one of those who don't have patience. get better.

i literally didn't find any flaws when i joined the game for the first time. i was much appreciated that the server had a well made introduction which none of the other servers have

literally this suggestion is for those impatient players who want to get everything easily.

Offline Clo

• Boomer
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RsA]Clo
  • Discord name: anekrif
  • Crew: RsA
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2024, 12:30:41 pm »
how easy it is to type that without explaining the reason behind it, lmao.
Ye e.e
He said we can rent a car for six days or more. Why would anyone spend a lot of money to buy a car when they could rent one for about $2,000? And it seems the bikes you can rent near the airport are good enough for beginners.

Offline Jex

• Enforcer
  • The one you'll miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2024, 03:46:32 pm »
dude, get common sense. new players have nothing to start with. and it is also written in the intro if u never knew. also, the rent fee is worth paying. u also get free money if u watch the full intro. if u don't, u suffer the consequences the server has set for you. im sure u are one of those who don't have patience. get better.

i literally didn't find any flaws when i joined the game for the first time. i was much appreciated that the server had a well made introduction which none of the other servers have

literally this suggestion is for those impatient players who want to get everything easily.
I'm glad you had some good time joining the game. But so many don't. And if you expect everyone to act like you or have the same experience as yours. You're absolutely wrong. Mike will decide anyway

Offline x4x

• Respect: +12/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2024, 09:34:14 pm »
I think they can literally steal a car from the streets (this is GTA after all).

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2024, 09:47:17 pm »
I think they can literally steal a car from the streets (this is GTA after all).
agreed 100%