Author Topic: @Beaten  (Read 1344 times)

Offline xXxZIDANExXx

• Respect: +1/-16
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xXxZIDANExXx
@Beaten
« on: December 26, 2023, 08:02:53 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Your in-game namexXxZIDANExXx
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction leading to auto ban by server.
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone10 hours earlier ( Around 3:00 PM PKST)
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBeaten knows.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?It's not wrongfully issued.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Explaining the situation would reveal the glitch to more players.
Any more information to provide?Just reduce my ban to a week or two weeks as I was automatically banned by server for 3 months that I think is a very long time considering that you have reset our cash and Sharky is still playing. (You get my point)

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
Re: @Beaten
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 09:25:14 am »
How did you get to know about this bug?

Offline xXxZIDANExXx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 11:27:21 am »
You know the truth.. I just hate to say it.

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2023, 11:32:36 am »
Not really, everything was discussed on discord DMs which i can not see, so please tell me everything that has happened

Offline xXxZIDANExXx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2023, 12:30:59 pm »
Well, we were on the call for more than three hours on Discord, am not sure I can interpret everything discussed there but to summarize it all, we did abuse the bug and made millions of cash in game that was shared with each other.

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2023, 12:40:34 pm »
I see, i have already reduced your ban to one month and I might make it 2 weeks, sharky was given the same punishment as you (4 infraction points and money reset) he didn't get banned because he hasn't reached 10+ infractions, can you post the screenshot of the discord message of the call? (That which says Call Ended - 2 hours, basically stating that there was a call and the duration of the call)

Offline Vuitton$

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +1/-2
  • Gucci
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vuitton$
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2023, 12:48:59 pm »
What about me? I had 0 infractions and banned again lmao

Its the word of a guilty guy against me who was clean
Los peine banana no son fruta

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2023, 01:05:14 pm »
What about me? I had 0 infractions and banned again lmao

Its the word of a guilty guy against me who was clean
What about you, let's see.
You were once banned for rdming, you decided to evade your ban and got your ban extended. You created numerous appeals saying that you never evaded your ban and it was someone else impersonating you, you insulted admins and continued making accounts. After a while you decided to apologize to me and admit your mistakes and I gave you a chance and unbanned you. After that, you decided to abuse the vehicle scrapping bug, you were warned not to abuse the bug and you initially were not punished. Then after some time you were caught abusing the vehicle resale bug, you made over 10 millions abusing that bug, I decided to ban you directly because I personally already gave you a chance in the past and you were already warned once to not abuse this bug. But then again, you appealed and claimed that you never abused the bug, then after some time you admit that you abused it. Then, you come back after 1 month, you call people on discord to teach them how to abuse the bug, and then after they have abused the bug you tell them to give some of their money to you, then when you are punished you first say that you never abused the bug, and while that is true but what you did is equally worse. Now youre asking me to prove that it was you who taught them the bug, and i am sorry but sadly i can not prove that since you are now a well experienced rulebreaker and you know everything is logged. You used your friends and kept your name in the clean and appealed saying that I am believing Zidane, even if Zidane denied that it was you who taught them, I still would have banned you.

This was your whole past summarised, you have always lied in the beginning and then you have always resorted to saying sorry only after you got to know that you fucked up. Your best course of action right now is to stay put and wait for a manager to respond to your appeal, and if you claim to be not related with Zidane, then stop posting messages on others' appeal when you bring no useful information.

Offline Vuitton$

• Street Soldier
  • Gucci
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2023, 01:12:39 pm »
Cmon man the past is history dont judge me for that

Offline xXxZIDANExXx

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2023, 01:29:35 pm »
Sure, here it is :https://i.imgur.com/UKiQgyf.jpg
Well, I've not been quite open but now that he's calling us the 'Guilty man', we actually were used by him, I've to say that Vuitton$ didn't tell us that he was banned earlier for this thing, he kept on telling us that no "Admins can't check transaction logs etc" "They won't know shit" that I and Sharky believed and went along to abuse the glitch.

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2023, 01:35:16 pm »
Splendid! Thank you for this screenshot, please do share more screenshots of vuitton explaining this bug in the group if possible, because he might start deleting his messages now

Offline Vuitton$

• Street Soldier
  • Gucci
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2023, 01:37:10 pm »
Na but show proof that i did the bug tho

Offline xXxZIDANExXx

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2023, 05:23:07 pm »
Well, since the cat is out of the bag and has fled out to random Neighbour's house, here goes everything. [redacted]
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 05:59:50 pm by BeatEn »

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2023, 05:40:44 pm »
Wonderful, I will post the final decision on your appeal today Zidane, these proofs should suffice for the "guilty" player vuitton

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2023, 05:45:32 pm »
Sorry for replying here but isn't it a bug abuse report and should all the links be deleted?? For preventing others to not see how to exploit these bugs coz I just learned from this appeal how to abuse it lol 😆😆😆

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2023, 05:59:03 pm »
@xXxZIDANExXx I have revoked your ban, but your infractions will still stay meaning you have a total of 11 infractions, even a 1 point infraction will get you banned for a non-negotiable duration of 6 months so be very careful. Your money has been reset aswell, do not abuse this bug anymore and /report anyone who asks you to abuse it. I wasn't planning to unban you but consider this a pre-new year gift and reward for providing evidence against vuitton. Play carefully now and don't break any rules
also, don't abuse things just because "admins won't know" or "it isn't wrong", you're not stupid so you know what's right and what's not
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 06:01:14 pm by BeatEn »