Author Topic: Kicks should not be detected as QTA  (Read 416 times)

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
Kicks should not be detected as QTA
« on: December 13, 2023, 12:24:32 am »
- What is your in-game name and account ID (if known)? WAP
- What happened exactly? Kicked for health imbalance (afaik I was not attacked). Relogged and spawned in jail with 1hp.
- What circumstances may have led to the issue? Around 6% pl and 220~ ping
- Has anyone else experienced the issue? Idk
- Can you replicate the issue? probably
- Can you provide us with step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue ourselves? High pl/ping due to Payday 3 updating (Windows Delivery Optimisation)
- If relevant, what was the time and date (GMT) of the issue? 12/12/23 23:57:23

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/lPfNzuQ

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-64
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: Kicks should not be detected as QTA
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 01:19:37 am »
have you checked page 2 of your actions that time? looks like a no, so you were under attack actually you were knocked by me since you were lagging so badly the server detected you using health hacks and kicked you and even if not you were attacked or knocked so crash infront of cops is same as quit and It's not cop's fault to lose their chase just cause of your weak internet (no offense)

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 02:11:02 pm »
have you checked page 2 of your actions that time? looks like a no, so you were under attack actually you were knocked by me since you were lagging so badly the server detected you using health hacks and kicked you and even if not you were attacked or knocked so crash infront of cops is same as quit and It's not cop's fault to lose their chase just cause of your weak internet (no offense)

My bug report is about the kick specifically (I was aware of the huge packet loss and high ping at the time) - surely kicks shouldn't be detected as QTA? I thought players that crash/lose connection aren't sent to jail as it's outside of their control (and also why force crashing is against the rules)?

What happened was:
1. Downed but not dead
2. Health imbalance kick
3. Sent to jail due to QTA (Not because I was downed)
4. Spawned in jail whilst downed

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-164
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 02:14:49 pm »
I'm gonna say n****r infront of cops to avoid getting arrested (autokick) yes +1

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 10:28:44 pm »
Looks more like a suggestion. This is not the right section for that unfortunately.
Moved to Invalid bugs.
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck