Author Topic: EITHER: Ban c-tap or allow c-bug  (Read 848 times)

Rated 9 times

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
EITHER: Ban c-tap or allow c-bug
« on: December 10, 2023, 08:19:28 pm »
« Last Rated on: December 14, 2023, 06:43:42 pm »
C-tap is not the same as c-bug, which is already disallowed. I don't see why it's different in the rules though. Both are used to cancel the animation mid-way to get an unfair advantage.

If cancelling animations (e.g. when picking up a flare drop or knocking on a door for candy) are disallowed, it doesn't seem logical to allow c-tap.

"But c-tap requires skill"
Yes, c-tap still requires skill to use effectively. So does c-bug.

Logically, either c-bug should also be allowed, or BOTH c-bug and c-tap should be banned. This would also help clarify the rules and make it clearer, as many players seem to confuse c-tap being allowed with c-bug being allowed.

Opinions?
(inb4 all players that c-tap vote 1 star)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 08:40:45 pm by WAP »

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-164
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: EITHER: Ban c-tap or allow c-bug
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2023, 08:24:13 pm »
Go to sleep, sleep deprivation is making you say bullshit

C-Tapping does not require you to have high fps just like rapid cbug (You can't really cbug on 40 fps, compared to 100+). That's why It's allowed because It's fair and everyone can do that
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 08:26:27 pm by Ralsei »

Offline WAP

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2023, 08:35:37 pm »
Go to sleep, sleep deprivation is making you say bullshit

C-Tapping does not require you to have high fps just like rapid cbug (You can't really cbug on 40 fps, compared to 100+). That's why It's allowed because It's fair and everyone can do that

Everyone can cancel animations, which makes it "fair as everyone can do that". But cancelling those animations is against the rules, so again, why is c-tap different?

Just because you disagree doesn't mean it's bullshit

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2023, 09:06:56 pm »
Quote from: WAP link=topic=18905.msg90009#msg90009 date=1702239568
[b
Opinions?[/b]
(inb4 all players that c-tap vote 1 star)
just rephrase this for me

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-80
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2023, 05:42:40 am »
C-tap being allowed is a really nice compromise between 2 radical solutions (banning cbug entirely or allowing it). C-tap also doesn't require almost any amount of practice to use effectively unlike c-bugging

Banning C-tapping now would almost most certainly lead to a big amount of stupid reports because of people c-tapping out of habit and muscle memory. Banning c-tap could also be considered a pretty big nerf towards deagle cause of how long its animations take

Disallowing c-tap is effectively just a stupid solution to help newer players exactly like the sawnoff reload animation in 2020

« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 05:47:12 am by puuro »

Offline WAP

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2023, 12:18:55 am »
C-tap being allowed is a really nice compromise between 2 radical solutions (banning cbug entirely or allowing it). C-tap also doesn't require almost any amount of practice to use effectively unlike c-bugging

Banning C-tapping now would almost most certainly lead to a big amount of stupid reports because of people c-tapping out of habit and muscle memory. Banning c-tap could also be considered a pretty big nerf towards deagle cause of how long its animations take

Disallowing c-tap is effectively just a stupid solution to help newer players exactly like the sawnoff reload animation in 2020

Thank you for your constructive feedback, even though you disagree with the suggestion it would be great if all posts were like this  ;D

Offline aydin

• Banned
  • Respect: +4/-58
  • Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aydin
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2023, 10:55:17 pm »

cbugging is annoying so never allow that, ctapping isnt even that crazy since deagle damage is horseshit (if were talking about only using it once and then using sawn and uzi combo)

but yea overall ctap is easy to master so nah

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2023, 11:25:02 pm »
C-tap is not the same as c-bug, which is already disallowed. I don't see why it's different in the rules though. Both are used to cancel the animation mid-way to get an unfair advantage.

C-Tap is not the same as C-bug. Yeah ofcourse it's not the same. What would you do against a C-Bugger tanking 7 deagle shots on your body in less than 5 seconds?

If cancelling animations (e.g. when picking up a flare drop or knocking on a door for candy) are disallowed, it doesn't seem logical to allow c-tap.

"But c-tap requires skill"
Yes, c-tap still requires skill to use effectively. So does c-bug.

C-Tap doesn't requres skills. It's so easy to shoot a deagle bullet and then press C to "skip" the animation. It's not only on deagle but you can do it on Sniper, AK, M4, Combat Shotgun, Shotgun, Silenced Pistol.

Logically, either c-bug should also be allowed, or BOTH c-bug and c-tap should be banned. This would also help clarify the rules and make it clearer, as many players seem to confuse c-tap being allowed with c-bug being allowed.

This one seems too dumb. C-Tapping means only 1 bullet. C-Bugging is completely different because you're skipping animation after every bullet that you're shooting. In this case, C-Buggers got a big advantage against new nor let's say "unskilled" players.

So this suggestion in my opinion is just a waste of time. -1
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

KSKSKSS

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2023, 02:23:42 pm »
It makes no sense so please ban it completely.

Rated 3 times

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2023, 02:24:28 pm »
« Last Rated on: January 16, 2024, 09:04:17 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I consider c-tap and c-bug to basically be the same thing (using crouch to cancel animations). So I don't know what this is even about. It shouldn't be allowed.
View trailers here.