• Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
ralsei
« on: December 09, 2023, 02:25:51 pm »
Your in-game nameHypernova
Their in-game nameRalsei
Date & Time of incident (UTC)20 mins ago ig
Detailsjoined event to avoid death everything can be seen on the video
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/ClihN4xiLII
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Ralsei

• Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-167
  • It's lonely on the top, all of my enemies are gone
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: ralsei
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2023, 02:30:12 pm »
I wasn't involved in the fight at all, fuck off tbh, couldn't tell If I took random shots or anything. There's no rule such as "event to avoid death"

+You were cophunting me you didn't have revenge on me or anything. Haw killed me after event btw which is also a cophunt because i haven't shot a single bullet at him

« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 02:36:41 pm by Ralsei »

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-31
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2023, 02:39:31 pm »
I wasn't involved in the fight at all, fuck off tbh, couldn't tell If I took random shots or anything. There's no rule such as "event to avoid death"

+You were cophunting me you didn't have revenge on me or anything. Haw killed me after event btw which is also a cophunt because i haven't shot a single bullet at him

You killed me in Ammunation Come-A-Lot roof with devils and I came to take revenge.
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Ralsei

• Weirdest Femboy 2022
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2023, 02:40:19 pm »
You killed me in Ammunation Come-A-Lot roof with devils and I came to take revenge.

Too fucking bad luck haw claimed it for you, which is a cophunt. report him instead If you care so much about your revenge. I can't tell who is shooting at me when there's 3 bullets coming and I'm prepared to go for the event, stop making problems out of nothing.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2023, 02:42:02 pm »
Too fucking bad luck haw claimed it for you, which is a cophunt. report him instead If you care so much about your revenge

Haw was never there with me when you and devils killed me. I was with [wT]S9T. I don't know nor care what haw did. He wasn't with me. I came to take revenge and you joined event to avoid death. And that's not a reason to avoid death either. If you got a 30minute video that I cophunted you, please post it. We're talking about you avoiding death by joining the event.
Goodluck

Offline Ralsei

• Weirdest Femboy 2022
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2023, 02:43:39 pm »
I'm talking about when you pulled up with your gang, I came back from event and haw killed me for nothing (It was your revenge). There's literally no rule such as event to avoid death. Shitty made up rule like "suicide to avoid death" thanks

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2023, 02:44:34 pm »
I'm talking about when you pulled up with your gang, I came back from event and haw killed me for nothing (It was your revenge). There's literally no rule such as event to avoid death. Shitty made up rule like "suicide to avoid death" thanks

You're talking non-sense as always. You could've waited for me to take my revenge and then join the event. Since you gave your side of the story, I'm locking this and waiting for staff to resolve this.
Goodluck

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2023, 03:01:24 am »
Hello, I will take it from here. At the beginning of the clip, you can see Ralsei just standing /or trying to type in the chat. It is possible that they were trying to join the event before realizing that you were seeking revenge. You mentioned that he should have waited for you to take your revenge before joining the event. However, you can't really force someone to wait for another person to seek revenge before participating in an event. What if the event was locked before they had the chance to join? Also, again just to clarify that there is no such rule as "D2A" or (Joining An Event To Avoid Death). It is not fair to ask someone not to join an event just because you have an ongoing revenge situation. Therefore, I must deny this complaint. FYI we have also informed the operation management team about the situation, and they will hopefully discuss it further. And hoping for an announcement maybe in the #news channel on the Discord server for further clarification.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2023, 03:01:39 am »
In addition, Mike will be informed to make it so the script does not allow players to join an ongoing event if they're damaged.