• MCNR name: [404]TechO
  • Discord name: Tchz
  • Crew: 404
RDM
« on: December 03, 2023, 12:16:04 pm »
Your in-game name[404]TechO
Their in-game name[oG]snakeeyes aa in vidoe name
Date & Time of incident (UTC)ujust min ago 5 min
Detailsi killed demon and fury.  because of some reason.  then  I called  a flare for refill  then after some sec like 20-30sec  he killed me  because i killed his friends . 
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 02:03:10 pm by [404]TechO »

Offline SnakeEye

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +26/-15
  • Farzad
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SnakeEye
  • Discord name: FarzadScout#1508
  • Crew: Old-Gangstas
Re: RDM
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2023, 01:04:50 pm »
Please don't waste the time of mcnr admins with nonsense reports When you walk into a place where there are 3 people and you start shooting and you kill 2 of them, don't you expect their friend who is there not to kill you? It happened to me several times that one of the 1337 players killed me alone, and when I wanted to take revenge, there were 3 or 4 of them and they all killed me. I have been playing on this server for almost 4 years and I have never seen a report like this before. I didn't take revenge on anyone, when you shoot my friend next to me and kill him, whoever it is will kill you. Please do not contact this RDM if you do not know what it means I will not say anything more, I will accept any answer the admins give

Offline [404]TechO

• Respect: +5/-22
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2023, 01:26:34 pm »
You were not there and you started shoot  when both of your friends came to jail or hospital and I almost droped  flair, then you came out of the car and then killed me.  and in this image you can see that i called flare even i talk with your friends. and yes you can lie becuase mcnr's admins are Innocent
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 01:29:47 pm by [404]TechO »

Offline SnakeEye

• Enforcer
  • Farzad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2023, 01:38:46 pm »
Before I got involved, I went to the ammu and after I got there, you killed them You are saying that I killed them We were together, they came towards you and I stayed behind them to buy weapons, and you can see on the right side of my map that I am coming towards you. You don't need anything else, wait for the admin's response I don't have much time to give you an answer just wait You think that you are getting attention with many reports, no, this is wrong, like the report you made, it will be rejected You called me a bitch for no reason, should I have cried like you and reported it? No I'm not a kid like you know this it's a game
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 01:51:46 pm by SnakeEye »

Offline [404]TechO

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2023, 01:53:37 pm »
no one care about your time. and when you buying a weapons'ammo at the time your both friend rip . so you are late like 10-15-20 sec i dont rememer but you are too late. so its called RDM not friend's help and friend 's rev

Offline SnakeEye

• Enforcer
  • Farzad
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2023, 01:55:02 pm »
Wait for the answer, thank you

Offline [404]TechO

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2023, 02:02:20 pm »
im waiting for answer thank you

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2023, 11:05:02 pm »
@SnakeEye I understand that you wanted to protect your friends, but it's important to note that you were not a witness to the incident in question. Typically, protecting your friends is applicable when they are still alive or at least knocked down. However, considering that the individuals involved were already killed and you were not present, it gives the impression of seeking revenge on their behalf. Please be careful next time. Will be punished.