Author Topic: Trucking - Received less than expected  (Read 430 times)

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
Trucking - Received less than expected
« on: November 30, 2023, 02:22:52 am »
- What is your in-game name and account ID (if known)? WAP
- What happened exactly? At 3:26 - I delivered a special cargo which should have been $91,920 base payment but received $53,960
(click to show/hide)
- What circumstances may have led to the issue? Trailer was shot a few times but damage bonus displayed $500. Unsure on what "secure trailer bonus is"
- Has anyone else experienced the issue? I saw someone on Discord receive less than expected
- Can you replicate the issue? Not tried
- Can you provide us with step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue ourselves? Deliver a cargo
- If relevant, what was the time and date (GMT) of the issue? 2023-11-20 07:39:59

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-41
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
Re: Trucking - Received less than expected
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2023, 08:47:41 am »
trailer damage = how much you damage the truck.
check the trailer health in /dl and you'll see it doesn't get damaged when you crash

Online Jay_Dee

• Respect: +11/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jay_Dee
  • Discord name: Raptor6000
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2023, 12:09:52 pm »
Hi @WAP  Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We are already aware of this issue and will inform you of an update when it's available.

Issue #3506

@Okran this is because trailers are static. the damage will be taken of your truck not the trailer

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2023, 12:11:31 pm »
trailer damage = how much you damage the truck.
check the trailer health in /dl and you'll see it doesn't get damaged when you crash

The trailer still sustains damage when shot so I'm not sure if trailer dmg is calculated just off the truck, trailer, or average of both

I don't think it's intentional to drop the cargo reward by nearly half for some damage, 90K to 50K seems excessive - it would be understandable if the truck was smoking

Hi @WAP  Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We are already aware of this issue and will inform you of an update when it's available.

Issue #3506

@Okran this is because trailers are static. the damage will be taken of your truck not the trailer

My bad, didn't see that it was already logged

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.