Author Topic: Nice Aimboters  (Read 1558 times)

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
Nice Aimboters
« on: January 07, 2020, 08:24:41 am »
So lets get started

My In Game Name = X_Frostz_X

Their In Game Name =B.Maryam05=(massive rule breaker/i have some video but its not cleared yet he aimbotting or not)
                                 (working on it)

=Ashkan_2004=(Aimbot)(toggle)(on/off)

=Lion= (aimbot/toggle)(on/off)

=taha=(hacks..dont know wat he use but a lot of guys has problem with this guy his ping his high or
                                          something or wat dont know but u can see the video)

=Peter_Weng=(this oh god dont know wat hacks he is using (strange)..see the video(one uzi attack)

(ashkan)

(taha)

(lion)

(peter weng)

usually in aimbots when u using aimbots your aim is directly fix on head or body depends on the hack..so as u can see in ashkan and lion video they are aiming front of the road not on me  but still evershot of bullets is firing at me .. see the pic u will know ..by the way i m working on aimboters ..player usually do aimbot in cnr servers ..You guys all know that.Sadly i have one video on askhan but i know he hacks i fight with him ..but most of u not gonna belive cause i dont have clip on him only one .. ok so check the video and pics u will know ..

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Sewer_Rat

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +14/-24
  • Press -- respect button if you love me <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behave
Re: Nice Aimboters
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 10:27:10 pm »
Make a single report for every single one of them if the proofs don't have a link with each other, cause if the staff memebrs deny your report or accept it, they must do that to every single one of them in a huge pile of text in the comment section.

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +32/-78
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 01:19:22 am »
Cant actually see any evidence, but you seem to be getting mad over every single player who manages to shoot you such that youre falsifying reports.
Please stop +REP'ing me. I already know I'm most authoritative here

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 10:37:10 am »
Treba are u serious ? .dont u see the lion and that peterweng video peter killed me with one uzi only one uzi....u know that..
see my health...and he did the same thing to me one uzi killed..at the bank 1 v 1 no one else was there ..but sadly i dont have that clip but that was the 1st time he attacked me at vault then he try that at lv to but this i made a clip
first video (ashkan)=i don't think he is aimbotting, it might be his ping or his packetloss, if he did aimbot, he should be already killing you first before you
second vid (taha)=i don't see any suspicious with him, it might be same reason for his ping, so his health was like increasing then decreassing then he died, i don't see he aimbot or toggling
third vid (lion): not sure if he is really toggling or not, but he did some missed bullets on you, and when he reload, i see he miss 1 bullet then hitted you.
fourth vid (peter weng): this person got helped by his partner, if you can see on last part the other partner is trying to drive-bying you while peter is distracting you.

result:can't decide if they really aimbotting by toggling or not, but we will keep an eye on him.