Author Topic: Add Rustler for civs as well  (Read 1044 times)

Rated 7 times

Offline x4x

• Respect: +12/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
Add Rustler for civs as well
« on: November 28, 2023, 10:52:45 pm »
« Last Rated on: April 24, 2024, 03:22:30 am »
Civilians/suspects do need Rustlers as well (NO sea sparrow though). What can you do if someone in a heli who you have revenge on gets away? Ram him with another heli?

I am fully aware that suspects might 'abuse' it but some restrictions like having 100 score or something would help.

I apologise in advance if this has been suggested before but I couldn't find anything.

KSKSKSS

Re: Add Rustler for civs as well
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 12:55:36 am »
Nah, hell nah... Plsss... Hell nahhhh

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 01:44:49 am »
Civilians/suspects do need Rustlers as well (NO sea sparrow though). What can you do if someone in a heli who you have revenge on gets away? Ram him with another heli?

I am fully aware that suspects might 'abuse' it but some restrictions like having 100 score or something would help.

I apologise in advance if this has been suggested before but I couldn't find anything.
Stop overdosing marijuana

Offline Devils

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +10/-43
  • mosh
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ???
  • Discord name: ???
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2023, 02:38:50 am »
Nah, hell nah... Plsss... Hell nahhhh
You were preaching about "fair fights," and now you disagree about making things fair.
KENSHO

KSKSKSS

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2023, 04:07:04 am »
You were preaching about "fair fights," and now you disagree about making things fair.

Rustlers are for the Cops. So, it's illogical in the first place. And cops are always meant to be more overpowered than criminals (if you do not know about this as a human IRL). You do crimes to get more money but with HIGH risk. If you are complaining that cops are more OP, then consider not being a MW (or do not shoot at them) to evade the cops easily. Learn to drive an Infernus for faster escape instead of teaming up in a Bullet forever.

If you guys want money, as a criminal, think about tactics to avoid cops shooting (or killing you) at you. I always rob the safes WITHOUT a single weapon. And I am allowed to report the cops that shoot at me. I plan an escape whenever I become wanted. If I do not have that opportunity, I bribe a cop worth 10k. And then I can keep my robbing safes method.

For real, this server's players (who want cops to be nerfed) are the real IQless people who can be seen IRL, unfortunately. Guys do not use their brains at all costs. But they think that they can survive the cops with their L skills. Playing for almost more than a year, but still do not know the tactics to avoid cops fighting you. Shameful. Keep crying that cops are OP. If you have the right plan, you will never think about that.

Goddamn it.

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 06:53:39 am »
The only way rustler will be suitable for civillians by reducing fuel tank capacity, removing the machine gun and reducing its maximum speed and maximum fly height

KSKSKSS

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2023, 08:20:05 am »
The only way rustler will be suitable for civillians by reducing fuel tank capacity, removing the machine gun and reducing its maximum speed and maximum fly height

The machine guns are the main problem for my no. And they cannot be removed. If Mike disables (ejecting players if they press the fire button) the machine gun, then why would you need the Rustler?

Offline anty.

• Baller
  • Respect: +24/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anty
  • Crew: 1337/K
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2023, 08:25:25 am »
full support +1

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2023, 09:13:01 am »
Yo @Veteran950  I think you misunderstood the point.

It's not about cops vs criminals, it's about criminals vs criminals. What can you do if the person who you have revenge on is in a heli happy flying? Wait for him to run out of fuel?

Maybe 20k for 'renting' a rustler would be ok. It's either that or place a bounty for 20k. Level 100 score once again can be also a requirement.

This can be thoroughly discussed but we need Rustlers in some situations. Why cops have to be the most advantaged?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 09:16:59 am by Niovie »

KSKSKSS

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2023, 11:36:49 am »
Yo @Veteran950  I think you misunderstood the point.

It's not about cops vs criminals, it's about criminals vs criminals. What can you do if the person who you have revenge on is in a heli happy flying? Wait for him to run out of fuel?

Maybe 20k for 'renting' a rustler would be ok. It's either that or place a bounty for 20k. Level 100 score once again can be also a requirement.

This can be thoroughly discussed but we need Rustlers in some situations. Why cops have to be the most advantaged?

if that's the purpose, then idk what else I should say. lmfao

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2024, 11:02:08 am »
Dumping this up. We, civs, need this as well. It's very annoying when I am trying to get rev on someone but he is in a heli / another rustler.

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2024, 12:51:09 pm »
Get a friend to pilot a Dodo or something

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-64
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2024, 01:09:25 pm »
This suggestion was rejected trillion times, Mike won't look over repeated suggestions

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2024, 08:12:00 am »
Get a friend to pilot a Dodo or something

Dodo is slow and can't be flown like a Rustler.

This suggestion was rejected trillion times, Mike won't look over repeated suggestions

Maybe this suggestion can be reconsidered. Times change, basically nowadays if I have rev on a cop and he is in a Rustler, the only way to do something is to kamikaze into him using a Shamal.