Author Topic: Adding Admin tags in forums  (Read 902 times)

Rated 6 times

KSKSKSS

Adding Admin tags in forums
« on: November 25, 2023, 10:50:10 am »
« Last Rated on: November 26, 2023, 09:46:39 am »
like the bold, italic tags, please add [admin] [/admin] tags... this should make the texts (inside the tags) visible to mods and admins+ only.

Sometimes players need to report abusable bugs in the bug reports and sometimes for suspicious players. it would help a huge in both of these cases.

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
Re: Adding Admin tags in forums
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 12:23:50 pm »
No, use the right format just like everybody else. Aren't you the guy that keep telling people to use the right format? So do it.

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2023, 01:33:20 pm »
giving 1 star rating coz im blind and i cant see art in it

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2023, 01:35:28 pm »
if you open your eyes for 2 seconds and read youll find that mike said "If you discover a bug which has the potential to be exploited to gain an advantage or unfairly gain cash/score/etc. please report it directly to testers/management and not in public." source: i made it up. nvm its here https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,5.msg41053.html#msg41053 and for the player complaints mido is right everyone has the right to defend themselves if you feel like your report is too precious to be read by the public you can shove it so far up your own bumhole youll never retrieve it back

[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline Mido

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2023, 01:43:24 pm »
if you open your eyes for 2 seconds and read youll find that mike said "If you discover a bug which has the potential to be exploited to gain an advantage or unfairly gain cash/score/etc. please report it directly to testers/management and not in public." source: i made it up. nvm its here https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,5.msg41053.html#msg41053 and for the player complaints mido is right everyone has the right to defend themselves if you feel like your report is too precious to be read by the public you can shove it so far up your own bumhole youll never retrieve it back
stal for president

KSKSKSS

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2023, 01:46:55 pm »
No, use the right format just like everybody else. Aren't you the guy that keep telling people to use the right format? So do it.

You are one of the staff members of MCNR. And I, as a player, find your comment useless and off-topic. Consider re-reading the texts and try to think more and try to understand. I do not like to mention the same thing to a staff member like you, with immature behavior everywhere possible where I post something. Let's see if you have the guts to understand what I wanted with the suggestion or not. Because you either do not read or do not understand simple English.

A staff member wanting a player to be permanently banned from the servers is not a professional, polite, or friendly act. You should behave yourself as a staff member as you are not a normal player anymore.

If you do not become better in here, consider yourself being ignored by me then as a last resort. I do not like staff members with such immature behavior.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 01:54:06 pm by Veteran950 »

KSKSKSS

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2023, 01:49:06 pm »

I know this but some bugs are completely unknown to me while reporting and later I find the threads being moved to the hidden-from-players section. Bugs are not the main intention though as abuseable bugs are too rare to find.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2023, 01:49:38 pm »
giving 1 star rating coz im blind and i cant see art in it

How about you become better?

Offline Mido

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2023, 01:54:28 pm »
You are one of the staff members of MCNR. And I, as a player, find your comment useless and off-topic. Consider re-reading the texts and try to think more and try to understand. I do not like to mention the same thing to a staff member like you, with immature behavior everywhere possible where I post something. Let's see if you have the guts to understand what I wanted with the suggestion or not. Because you either do not read or do not understand simple English.
Or you always come up with retarded topics, like what the fuck. Biggest grammar nazi?

KSKSKSS

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2023, 01:58:00 pm »
Or you always come up with retarded topics, like what the fuck. Biggest grammar nazi?

Like I said, behave yourself you immature, unprofessional, unhelpful, enemy-type staff member. It is not my fault if you cannot use proper polite behaved texts on forums - it's all just communication issues. You do not know how to be professional enough.

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2023, 01:59:12 pm »
I know this but some bugs are completely unknown to me while reporting and later I find the threads being moved to the hidden-from-players section. Bugs are not the main intention though as abuseable bugs are too rare to find.
mentioning abusable bugs in your suggestion then following it up with suspicious players such a fucking low blow

Offline Mido

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2023, 02:00:38 pm »
Like I said, behave yourself you immature, unprofessional, unhelpful, enemy-type staff member.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2023, 02:00:41 pm »
mentioning abusable bugs in your suggestion then following it up with suspicious players such a fucking low blow

I can say you too do not read properly.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2023, 02:01:46 pm »

This was understandable but the suggestion was not. Okay, nothing can be done, stay safe friend.

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2023, 02:03:56 pm »
I can say you too do not read properly.
correct my brain thank you very much

KSKSKSS

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2023, 02:04:55 pm »
correct my brain thank you very much

I cannot, sorry. Bye.

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2023, 02:06:33 pm »
I cannot, sorry. Bye.
thought so
this suggestion is literally you sick from staff ignoring your spam dms all the time just because you want to "secretly" report someone

KSKSKSS

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2023, 02:12:08 pm »
thought so
this suggestion is literally you sick from staff ignoring your spam dms all the time just because you want to "secretly" report someone

Okay...?