• View Profile
  • MCNR name: xXxZIDANExXx
@Beaten
« on: November 24, 2023, 03:17:04 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Your in-game namexXxZIDANExXx
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone40 minutes ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsDiscussing Cricket, he said bad things about Pakistan too but I didn't mind, I thought we were having a good conversation.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?The boy issued me infraction that I had quit after receiving message from him whereas I quit as the car was stuck and got bugged, I relogged immediately after that and then I got banned.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?We pinned him down near PD, after which he muted me for 10 minutes and received a message from him, I had to relog as the car was stuck. The boy thought that I quit because I fucked up.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?@ogNinja was there, he rammed my car, that's how I got bugged.
Any more information to provide?Why would I relog if I had fucked up?

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
Re: @Beaten
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2023, 03:20:35 pm »
"Discussing cricket", "He said bad things about pakistan". Show me the message where I called 'typical' pakistanis dumbfucks, idiots. We were not discussing anything, you were saying some random shit for no apparent reason and reported me and Dani twice for no reason aswell. I hope your forum attitude matched your ingame attitude. A manager will deal with this, wait for them.

Offline xXxZIDANExXx

• Respect: +1/-16
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 03:30:12 pm »
"Discussing cricket", "He said bad things about pakistan". Show me the message where I called 'typical' pakistanis dumbfucks, idiots. We were not discussing anything, you were saying some random shit for no apparent reason and reported me and Dani twice for no reason aswell. I hope your forum attitude matched your ingame attitude. A manager will deal with this, wait for them.
False Reported? You both first came near Flint County and got into a fight for no reason, after that you ran away, after running tirelessly, we fought near Shady Creeks and the fight was over. After that, when I was with UCI near Downtown, why did you kill me there?

Offline xXxZIDANExXx

• Respect: +1/-16
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2023, 09:54:10 am »
I'd like to add the full chatlogs of the conversation we had in game, it all started off a few days earlier, the player sent a message in #general channel on Discord that there has been an utter silence in his neighboring country (Pakistan) as it couldn't qualify for Play offs. Now that India hada lost the final to Australia, I found this as a perfect opportunity to tease Beaten, as the whole India is mourning the defeat. So, I started off by using the same wording he used, "Parosi main khamoshi hai" and then one thing led to another. You can find the full chat logs here: https://imgur.com/a/PoCEx5o

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2023, 10:27:40 am »
I'd like to add the full chatlogs of the conversation we had in game, it all started off a few days earlier, the player sent a message in #general channel on Discord that there has been an utter silence in his neighboring country (Pakistan) as it couldn't qualify for Play offs. Now that India hada lost the final to Australia, I found this as a perfect opportunity to tease Beaten, as the whole India is mourning the defeat. So, I started off by using the same wording he used, "Parosi main khamoshi hai" and then one thing led to another. You can find the full chat logs here: https://imgur.com/a/PoCEx5o
Can you please send me the message where I told you or anyone "Parosi khamosh hai"?'
Actually please send the message where anyone even mentioned you and said anything along such lines. The base of your argument is "beateN started it", in your own screenshots it can be clearly seen who started it. I don't understand why you are appealing this infraction when you are contradicting yourself
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 10:31:44 am by BeatEn »

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2023, 01:27:54 pm »
Your ban has been lifted (1 week has passed), you are free to join