Author Topic: Mobile Shop  (Read 360 times)

Rated 1 time

Offline Jex

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-9
  • The one you'll miss
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jex
  • Discord name: jex1998
Mobile Shop
« on: November 23, 2023, 06:18:06 pm »
« Last Rated on: November 24, 2023, 09:21:17 am »
I read in future possible additions that mobile armsdealer job will be added. I think you can also add a "mobile sales van" or something like this. which works like a player with certain level gets a specific vehicle (like a van or sth) which is specified for this job, he goes to shops and buys stuff like, coffee, fishing bait, armour(bullet proof vest) and etcetera, and puts them in the vehicle(like the securier mission), then drives around and sells them to people being in the vehicle. Just like the icecream van. Players can also buy lotto tickets from his van.
It can be a useful job that makes money and helps people by not needing to drive so much to buy a ticket or armour, people are impatient these days. btw to avoid unjustice, the price of armour can be a little higher or something.

KSKSKSS

Re: Mobile Shop
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2023, 03:01:26 am »
No, because:

1. Ice cream vans and other van jobs are useless currently. So, it will also be.
2. Boring.
3. Add something that makes the job have more engagement. Not the job only.

Improve/explain your suggestion more so I might support/rate.

Offline Jex

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-9
  • The one you'll miss
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jex
  • Discord name: jex1998
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 06:11:12 am »
No, because:

1. Ice cream vans and other van jobs are useless currently. So, it will also be.
2. Boring.
3. Add something that makes the job have more engagement. Not the job only.

Improve/explain your suggestion more so I might support/rate.
1. Those vehicles are useless because they sell what people don't want.
2. If not-being-boring is a criterion, medic job should be removed.
3. I mean come on, that's samp. What engagement does a mechanic have? Or a truck driver? The most boring job? With this you're selling to people what they want, everyone in an action field wants an armour as well as he wants a medic by his side. When it's 17:00 everyone wants a lotto ticket and if you're just out of jail you may miss it cause you need to drive to get somewhere. Anyway

If you think that's boring, you can omit the vehicle part and make it something like a backpack that the "street sales person" puts on his back, buys tradable stuff and sells them. So this way he can live his normal life like a mechanic does. Or you can make it on/off duty. You can also add ranks to it, and basically merge it with the armsdealer idea.
Like the higher your rank goes, you can also buy guns and sell them to people. IDK people can add their ideas to this as well

KSKSKSS

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2023, 09:21:13 am »
1. Those vehicles are useless because they sell what people don't want.
2. If not-being-boring is a criterion, medic job should be removed.
3. I mean come on, that's samp. What engagement does a mechanic have? Or a truck driver? The most boring job? With this you're selling to people what they want, everyone in an action field wants an armour as well as he wants a medic by his side. When it's 17:00 everyone wants a lotto ticket and if you're just out of jail you may miss it cause you need to drive to get somewhere. Anyway

If you think that's boring, you can omit the vehicle part and make it something like a backpack that the "street sales person" puts on his back, buys tradable stuff and sells them. So this way he can live his normal life like a mechanic does. Or you can make it on/off duty. You can also add ranks to it, and basically merge it with the armsdealer idea.
Like the higher your rank goes, you can also buy guns and sell them to people. IDK people can add their ideas to this as well

Neutral