Author Topic: "Extingush yourself by jumping in water" Ach can't be done when using campfires  (Read 566 times)

Andualem653

- What was the script version? Type /version and include the version AND build number in your bug report.

- Your in-game name (we may credit bug reporters with in-game cash if it's a major or exploitable issue): Bryce
- What happened? Please give as many details as you can. Even if you think it's irrelevant it might be just the piece of information we need to pin point the issue. The Achievement "Extingush Yourself by jumping into water" doesn't count the fire we can catch from campfires
    - Where were you? Red Country in LV
    - What were you doing? I was trying to complete the achievement
    - Did you have some sort of special circumstances happening at the time? Nope
- Is this a reoccurring issue? Has it happened to you or others before? Yes using campfires, happened to others too
- Please provide steps for us to reproduce the issue ourselves, if possible. 1. Place a campfire, 2. Stand on it to catch fire, 3. jump into the water. The achievement was supposed to be completed but it didn't for me
- Images and videos help a LOT. Press F8 in-game to take a screenshot and upload it here for us to see the issue for ourselves. Please crop/resize large images.

- Date and time of incident if known Now

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
well it dont works for none of fire type even if u get fire from explosion or anything fire dont stops dmging u even u jump in water but achievement is completed @Bryce sir ur fire extinguisehed before u jump in water that's y i think it didnt completed
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 09:42:24 am by Ravager »

Andualem653

well it dont works for none of fire type even if u get fire from explosion or anything fire dont stops dmging u even u jump in water
my first jump in the video yea i admit the fire went out before i entered the water but the others didn't plus i called a medic and asked him to check it and it was same for him too
I tried molotov and it worked for me i threw the molo infront of me i was on fire
first try didn't work i had armor when trying it first time
second try i just ran into the fire on the ground caused from the first molo throw but this time i had no armor and it got completed but i noticed one weird thing
you can see in the video that when i tried it with the campfire i had full armor but my armor didn't get touched my health was running down from the campfire but the molotov fire started running down my armor first.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 09:50:38 am by Bryce »

Offline Jay_Dee

• Respect: +11/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jay_Dee
  • Discord name: Raptor6000
Hi @Bryce  Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I have logged the issue and will inform you of an update when it's available. You can find the information relating to the logged issue below. I may also need more information from you so please keep checking this topic

KSKSKSS

but the Molotov fire started running down my armor first.

Probably because the fire is an object and the damage is scripted by Mike.

Offline Jay_Dee

• Respect: +11/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jay_Dee
  • Discord name: Raptor6000
Bug report by Bryce (forum topic #18535)
Issue #3533
IssueCampfires not affecting armour
DescriptionWe do not take armour damage from campfires and Extinguish me achievement does not register
Script areacampfires
PriorityMedium
Logged byJay_Dee
Assigned toMike
StatusNew
Commentsreported

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2