Author Topic: "Aimbot detectives"  (Read 935 times)

Offline Bendary

• Respect: +9/-8
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xolonium
  • Discord name: Bendary
  • Crew: oG
"Aimbot detectives"
« on: November 14, 2023, 12:07:14 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)THE ID
Your in-game name[oG]Sult3n
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneYOUR_TEXT_HERE
Ban/infraction reason and detailsAimbot
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?This is my raw clip due to which I got banned for “aim lock” which was never an aimlock anyways. I'm here to appeal my ban since I never used any kind of mods like other Phs do.
I got banned for one clip that wasn't even suspicious as I am freakjng clean here. There are many plenties of cheaters still playing which admins are not giving attention to it and they banned me for that retarded proof?? How it can be an aimbot? If it's an “aim lock as Cashews said” my aimlock would have stuck on that bike guy as well who interrupted our fight at the start. I want Karbz to respond to this appeal please since I got banned for just shitty proof. Now I'll show you some proof of Cashews accusing Vippy too when he came back from a long break.. he started calling him Aimbotter as well since other WT doggie was accusing him of cheating again. And you can see on screenshots that Cashewz clearly said that it was wts who was accusing Vippy of an aimbot. when Vippy showed them their live gameplay. Cashewz said it is not an aimbot. How can your management act so childish out of nowhere? That's not fair at all. I just want Karbz to respond to my appeal, please.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Nothing
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Anyone who knows what actual aimbot/aimlocking looks like
Any more information to provide?Just ask what else you need

Offline Bendary

• Respect: +9/-8
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xolonium
  • Discord name: Bendary
  • Crew: oG
Re: "Aimbot detectives"
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 12:13:03 pm »
"I don't want any self proclaimed retards to comment below only admins +

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 03:47:31 pm »
There’s a major difference between spectator POV and your own POV. Unfortunately for you, you’ve showed your own self fighting against that guy, and it’s very clear that during 0:11-0:12, your crosshair snapped to $wagger. We aren’t talking anything else, not the medic guy, not clink, only during the timestamps I mentioned.

This has happened a lot of times here, where others use a very similar aimbot to yours, and it does work quite well (we all know which one we’re talking about).

Stop comparing others to yourself, that doesn’t prove anything. Sure, we all make mistakes but this sure isn’t one. Just because you got caught red handed doesn’t make a decision “childish”, I think to even state a well made, clear decision for cheating is childish, is childish itself.

Silly tricks won’t work on me, and you’re not guilt tripping anyone.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 09:27:46 am »
I trust the judgement of Cashewz when it comes to bans relating to Aimbot, if it was anyone else who issued the ban I would have questioned it, however I 100% trust Cashewz when it comes to these calls.

@Cashewz