Poll

What do you think about the recent rule changes?

I find the newest rule changes to be completely reasonable and I support it
I find the newest rule changes to be illogical and regressing our gameplay, I am against it

Author Topic: Repealing and Abolishing our newest rule changes (Vote here)  (Read 847 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline Shabzz

• Respect: +1/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]SinHabzz
  • Discord name: Shabzz#8270
  • Crew: Wu-tang
Repealing and Abolishing our newest rule changes (Vote here)
« on: November 10, 2023, 01:13:32 pm »
« Last Rated on: November 10, 2023, 03:48:27 pm »
I'm writing to express my concerns and propose adjustments regarding the recent rule changes that have been introduced to the gameplay dynamics. I firmly believe that certain modifications are necessary to elevate the overall enjoyment for both cops and criminals.

As the title says, this new rule change has just regressed the quality of this server's gameplay, and for no apparent reason but some whining minority of players who like to play as cops yet fail to communicate and coordinate their raids and chases; thus, it is just a simple skill issue.

Let's run a scenario together: if I was playing with X, and he and I were in separate cars, X was being chased by several cops and he called me to back him up. I go there, see him fighting with them, and I can't intervene until I am fired upon—that's just nonsense. Another scenario: I was robbing a bank, and a cop tased and was arresting a stranger while I was robbing the bank. So, I leave him, get arrested, wait for the cop to finish and maybe heal, then offer him something to drink while he calls for backup before I am allowed to attack him.

Prohibiting criminals from defending their peers is debunking the realism and practicality of this server's gameplay. To address this, perhaps allow for limited assistance under certain circumstances, such as when a criminal is actively engaged with law enforcement or facing imminent danger.

Much unnecessary technicalities and drama will come from this rule change, and from the feedback I witnessed, I am confident to say that the majority share my opinion. Thus, I am writing this, calling for whoever has the power to hear the community and annul this rule change, as it would alter the gameplay to a much more ridiculous version.

Thank you for considering these suggestions. I look forward to witnessing the continuous improvement of our gaming environment.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 05:07:23 pm by Shabzz »

KSKSKSS

Re: Repealing and Abolishing our newest rule changes
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 01:16:09 pm »
ChatGPT? A person with good English word knowledge doesn't mistake the dots and commas and other grammatical errors. Lmao.

Offline Shabzz

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 01:18:18 pm »
thanks for appreciating my time and effort to try and write a professional suggestion

Offline Shabzz

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 01:23:15 pm »
ChatGPT? A person with good English word knowledge doesn't mistake the dots and commas and other grammatical errors. Lmao.
here i hope this edit satisfies ur "good english word knowledge"

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2023, 01:28:36 pm »
no 1 is that free to watch where u r putting commas and dots it doesnt matter its 2023 bro grow up

Offline Walt

• Respect: +15/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Walt
  • Discord name: punjab#8194
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2023, 01:38:08 pm »

KSKSKSS

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2023, 01:58:27 pm »
where u r putting commas and dots it doesn't matter its 2023 bro grow up

pk me graw ap . n u bee a nub furavor mr chorpiss . me forgotten thet these iss mchnr . me went aphologize ser .

helo madarator (or madar fadar) walton gauy  @Walt
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 02:01:40 pm by Veteran950 »

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2023, 02:10:23 pm »
pk me graw ap . n u bee a nub furavor mr chorpiss . me forgotten thet these iss mchnr . me went aphologize ser .

helo madarator (or madar fadar) walton gauy  @Walt
dont this sucker needs to get muted?? hes spamming forum get him some rest. thx

KSKSKSS

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2023, 02:12:54 pm »
dont this sucker needs to get muted?? hes spamming forum get him some rest. thx

me replyed u , whore sperming ? knew da duffarance vetweed sperm n replyed .  me sed thet u knew n0thin abt da duffaranse vetweed its .
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 02:15:54 pm by Veteran950 »

Offline Shabzz

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2023, 05:06:06 pm »
Locking this to prevent further pointless drama please feel free to express ur opinion in the polls
Thank you !

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
Re: Repealing and Abolishing our newest rule changes (Vote here)
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2023, 06:43:25 pm »
Quote from: Karbz
This change has been implemented to stop criminals randomly running around killing cops, to who they've no interaction for for the entire gameplay.

I think the intention of this change isn't to stop criminals from helping other criminals, but instead to stop players from using the situation as an excuse to deathmatch cops. This happens quite often where groups of criminals aren't actually teamed with the person they're "helping".

Now, having said that: The way this rule change has been implemented doesn't make sense. Many players will genuinely team with other players and protect each other. What's needed is usage of the group system - only allowing those in the same groups to defend each other.

Let's run a scenario together: if I was playing with X, and he and I were in separate cars, X was being chased by several cops and he called me to back him up. I go there, see him fighting with them, and I can't intervene until I am fired upon—that's just nonsense.

Agreed.

Another scenario: I was robbing a bank, and a cop tased and was arresting a stranger while I was robbing the bank. So, I leave him, get arrested, wait for the cop to finish and maybe heal, then offer him something to drink while he calls for backup before I am allowed to attack him.

lol

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2023, 06:57:10 pm »
I am also dissatisfied with this rule, and I believe it tries to solve a minor problem of people dming cops and say "helping" and on the other hand it introduces a very major problem for the criminals who are forced to watch their team mates die 1 by 1 as 4 cops rush towards their team of 8 criminals, targetting every one of them, one by one. You have no choice but to die, this would have been good if we had a proper hard-coded crew system, but we don't. It's for the best that this rule gets reverted as soon as possible.

Offline Shabzz

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2023, 07:43:17 pm »
The above rule change has been revoked until further notice, this change (update) was implemented poorly, and I apologise.

We will make it clearer, and easier to understand but nonetheless it will be returning after more intense discussion.

Thanks @Karbz  for hearing us out and thank you for understanding we are looking forward for more improvements in the future