Author Topic: MCNR State in 2023 and why does It disgust me.  (Read 7007 times)

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-164
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
MCNR State in 2023 and why does It disgust me.
« on: November 09, 2023, 06:27:01 pm »
Before I'll state my speech I'd like to note that this has nothing to do with SA-MP Internet page is down, althought It Injured MCNR's future by a big chunk.

This Is all based on my standpoint, on what I value in gameplay, and how my experience.

I have noticed that the server got so stale everyone is leaving, except the people who are obsessed with server in unhealthy way (Hello haw!). There's nothing to do in server anymore, the problem has been increasing since mid 2022 and now It's starting to show It's effect which impacts overall gameplay quality in a HUGE way. There's no new players meaning the server feels like a ghost town for most of the week (20-30 players 2/4 of the day, goes up to 35+ for a small period, then It's insanely down due to the fact It's night and game Isn't popular among both Americas. I know If you read this Mike you I'll say we should do missions and other stuff, but you know. Not everyone is interested in doing same thing over and over again If It doesn't give you dopamine (DM is about competition for example, and making money Isn't It anymore). It's starting to decay from every side, economy (You don't need more than 200k at this point because there's nothing you can do with it except buy a house and visit it so you won't lose It). I agree there are some fun, calming missions like trucking, but who Is gonna do that for most of their MCNR career, let's be real, staff Is playing the game less often, I doubt they'd want to forcefully stay and moderate a 20 player server without anything going on. Nowadays the most common activity among people is camping near PD and killing cops? WOW SO FUN! Not everyone wants to do objectives, achievments and etc, It's just a small gimmick for people who want to get the grip on the game (Later on It just becomes a skippable thing). I know you have head full of Ideas but half of your ideas aren't even appreciated by players, and torn down. I think you should bring the community together and think out a strategy which will benefit everyone.

My final words on that - Server is unwelcoming for new players, gameplay is extremely stale, people are leaving due to It, GTA 6 is releasing (Gonna keep MCNR players away), gameplay is heavily unbalanced (I get It's hard to balance shitty samp combat, I don't blame you but take notes from us). I let anyone express their thoughts, maybe you feel the same or you completely disagree? I'd like to hear your opinion as I did simmilar post some time ago and It looked like It brought some attenion from Mike and encouraged him to get in touch with community but now we are close to hitting rock bottom so we need to stay strong and prevent it together. I tried to make it as neutral, skipping my shitty punishment history and not focusing on it at all (or staff)

Anyways this shit as like 500 words and I wrote it in like 10 minutes, read books to be just like me.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 06:30:41 pm by Ralsei »

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
Re: MCNR State in 2023 and why does It disgust me.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 07:31:06 pm »
Just leave this wonderful server. Mcnr unable to retain new players bcoz of players like you. There are many incidents in which players like you help new players instead of doing this you guys let them behave like weird and ina result they fucked up. Like mamy players rob new players and when they try to help themselves you guys kill them by saying they trying to kill you. Lol. What a logic. Instead of telling them rules and help how to play etc etc you and players like you keep trolling them which makes them leave the server as they failed to  copup with this. So stop claiming urself a nice person. Behave like a player. Playing game in ur way is good but trolling new buddies is not good. 
I know you gonna take ss of this and post it to form and as from other players. I'm serious or not,ofcourse ur asslickers says I'm mad. But that's the truth. Leave this server so that mcnr again become a wonderful like always. 
And if u wish to leave plz take ur buddies with you.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2023, 07:34:59 pm »
There are many incidents in which players like you help new players

I agree, I like to help new players, thanks for the complement!

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2023, 08:33:50 pm »
Not sure what can be done about improving a 2004 game server in 2023. There's a lot of things to take into an account, but the most important is, indeed, dopamine a.k.a having fun; actual legit fun which doesn't make others infringed. Anything can be done about it? In a short-term - yes, in a long one - most likely not.

Those who stuck with whatever server in whatever game for a long period of time and have witnessed it shut down, would understand that everything eventually comes to an end. Don't take this as some kind of an epic/cringe speech by the way, I'm just saying that many factors led to this moment and the point of no return was crossed. HostTab was probably the last nail. Right now, the server as the concept itself, is heading towards the finish line.

Remember, life is about the journey. Take notes and move on.

Offline aydin

• Banned
  • Respect: +4/-58
  • Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aydin
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2023, 08:55:04 pm »
d1 yapping

KSKSKSS

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2023, 02:19:54 am »
maybe mcnr wouldnt suck that much if there was less retards

Remove the 'maybe' and truth will be told.

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2023, 04:04:45 am »
maybe mcnr wouldnt suck that much if there was less retards
so when leaving server?

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2023, 09:56:45 am »
so when leaving server?
you should leave first nazi fuck
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline Devils

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +10/-43
  • mosh
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ???
  • Discord name: ???
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2023, 10:39:01 am »
Just leave this wonderful server. Mcnr unable to retain new players bcoz of players like you. There are many incidents in which players like you help new players instead of doing this you guys let them behave like weird and ina result they fucked up. Like mamy players rob new players and when they try to help themselves you guys kill them by saying they trying to kill you. Lol. What a logic. Instead of telling them rules and help how to play etc etc you and players like you keep trolling them which makes them leave the server as they failed to  copup with this. So stop claiming urself a nice person. Behave like a player. Playing game in ur way is good but trolling new buddies is not good. 
I know you gonna take ss of this and post it to form and as from other players. I'm serious or not,ofcourse ur asslickers says I'm mad. But that's the truth. Leave this server so that mcnr again become a wonderful like always. 
And if u wish to leave plz take ur buddies with you.
you are so fucking two faced lmfao

KENSHO

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2023, 01:24:03 pm »

keep urself safe nigga

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2023, 02:33:32 pm »

keep urself safe nigga

Let's try to keep the conversation civil, either voice your opinion/thought or stay the fuck away from this. We don't want you fighting over here too

Offline FugiTive.

• Banned
  • Respect: +2/-20
  • Silence is the best weapon in this cruel world!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: FuGiTive (RIP)
  • Discord name: crystalz007
  • Crew: #SINGLE
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2023, 03:53:06 pm »
l'd like to say that l agree with Ralsei's statements..

My signatures won't be changed until my ban expires (05/5/2024)

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2023, 07:34:29 pm »
you are so fucking two faced lmfao

Yes I'm. If u think u abuse my family and in return I  give u respect stfu idiot. If u abuse mine I'll abuse yours too.
Being nice doesn't mean that u git right to abuse.
Now keep this statement in ur ass.

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-41
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2023, 08:14:50 pm »
I became what I hated in this server, all thanks to MCNR STAFF. It's just stupid that when I tried to avoid rulebreaking I'd get punished harshly for the minimal mistake, yet players like renzy, punisher, overd0z, Vippy and some more scum would get banned, unbanned, infracted, infractions revoked, and such. This server is great, but Mike doesn't know what the players feel and see. Karbz got too detached from the game and it feels weird seeing how he doesn't even care anymore. Maybe I'm reminiscing about something that didn't even exist in MCNR.
All things considered, getting myself banned was probably the best thing to do.

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2023, 08:23:44 pm »
I'm banned. And I also refer to stupid cunts like you who cannot comprehend basic English sentences then cry about stupid shit.
Was it worth it  :(

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2023, 05:46:11 pm »
Not sure what can be done about improving a 2004 game server in 2023. There's a lot of things to take into an account, but the most important is, indeed, dopamine a.k.a having fun; actual legit fun which doesn't make others infringed. Anything can be done about it? In a short-term - yes, in a long one - most likely not.

Those who stuck with whatever server in whatever game for a long period of time and have witnessed it shut down, would understand that everything eventually comes to an end. Don't take this as some kind of an epic/cringe speech by the way, I'm just saying that many factors led to this moment and the point of no return was crossed. HostTab was probably the last nail. Right now, the server as the concept itself, is heading towards the finish line.

Remember, life is about the journey. Take notes and move on.

sad times. bring on MCNR for FiveM

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2023, 01:53:29 pm »
I'm still unhappy about state of the game

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2023, 04:01:04 pm »
me too bro, me too

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2023, 05:24:29 pm »

Leave the game Dumbass

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2023, 06:08:45 pm »
Leave the game Dumbass

People like you are the reason why I keep on playing, thanks