Author Topic: Anti-cheat kicking for cheats while retrieving car before city change  (Read 476 times)

KSKSKSS

- What was the script version?

- Your in-game name: .Patchy @Jay_Dee yo yk why I mentioned you xD
- What happened?: Anti-cheat kicking for cheats while retrieving car before city change
    - Where were you?: LS (N/A?)
    - What were you doing?: Retrieving my car
    - Did you have some sort of special circumstances happening at the time?: City change happened in that exact moment
- Is this a reoccurring issue? Has it happened to you or others before?: Probably yes. Not yet cuz it's 1 in a billion chance.
- Please provide steps for us to reproduce the issue ourselves, if possible: Retrieve your car from your house right before city starts to change.
- Images and videos:

- Date and time: 2 hr ago
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 03:24:00 pm by Veteran950 »

KSKSKSS

Re: Anti-cheat kicking for cheats while retrieving car before city change
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 03:23:36 pm »
Forum had issues and my mind too... Fixed the video link.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
Re: Anti-cheat kicking for cheats while retrieving car before city change
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 11:19:29 pm »
Hi @Veteran950  Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I have logged the issue and will inform you of an update when it's available. You can find the information relating to the logged issue below

Bug report by Veteran950 (forum topic #18359)
Issue #3571
IssueAnti-cheat kicking for cheats when you try to take your car from garage
DescriptionAC kicking for cheats when you try to take your car from house garage while city is changing.
Script areaHouse garage
PriorityLow
Logged byHypernova
Assigned toMike
StatusNew
CommentsWhile the screen is completely dark, trying to spawn your car from house garage results in an AC Kick for "Cheats detected"
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck