Author Topic: someoneyouknow (Scav) & Dugkat - defamation/harassing on Discord  (Read 1933 times)

KSKSKSS

someoneyouknow (Scav) & Dugkat - defamation/harassing on Discord
« on: November 04, 2023, 03:51:42 am »
Discord name: Patchy
Their name: someoneyouknow and [K]Dugkat
Details: For the past month, many people including these two have been harassing me a lot. Some staff members see them but they do nothing about them. And if I say something, then both of us get punished. Like they don't care about these pathetic uneducated people's behaviour at all.

I've reported some players to Goldenman but he just warned them. And the players didn't care about the warn. They are not stopping at all.

Goldenman told to ignore but whenever I see the chat on Discord, I see myself being hated about stuff that I do. Like why these fuckers even care about my doings? They are not doing it then why can't they shut up?

The MCNR community is already fucked up because of these children. Like that pathetic xev was permabanned, if these people also get it, then the toxic children will no longer exist here.

They just hate me because if i reply something on the forums, that is always helpful/informative, they cry because whenever these children do, they get published. They can't even figure out which replies are okay and which are not. How dumb they have to be?

Mike doesn't even see the chat on both in-game and Discord probably that's why these reports will always come. Mike, if you are seeing this, be strict like before. You don't care about the community but only the server. These children that have nothing else to do IRL always stay at Discord to start every day fights. Is this what mcnr is meant for? Fights only? Lmfao

I see nothing else other than these pathetic uneducated clueless baseless pointless fearless brainless people always hating me because I do help the new players or the experienced ones who still haven't learnt about the rules. Like why I should not if I have time and it's allowed? They can't do it because they are one of the above-mentioned children. Some STAFF MEMBERS ARE NOT AWARE OF THE RULES PROPERLY LOL. That's the reason I go for helping when I have time and I'm sure about the topic I'm replying to.

That's enough for now. I would like them to be punished since they have been doing this for the past a whole month. I could write more (3x more) about them but not much time I have.

Evidence.. only few people not all:
i=sjrKyBhuBREhZb3j

KSKSKSS

Re: someoneyouknow (Scav) & Dugkat - defamation/harassing on Discord
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2023, 03:54:05 am »
Replying twice to highlight this:

I'm locking this because they will have nothing to reply. They spit out the words. They can't change or take it back.

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2023, 06:48:16 am »
reports are not meant to be locked, let them state their reasons.

I'll forum ban every bullshit i see

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
FREE ADVICE
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2023, 07:13:13 am »
Hello, @temil!

The cops are allowed to take down suspects if a suspect is flying an aircraft. It doesn't matter what crimes they have committed. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or the staff members on the Discord server or in the forums.

Regards,
Veteran950.

Hello, @Hank_Montgomery! I know you thought this was okay.

But Hank, it doesn't matter if it's a sea sparrow or a goddamn train. You have to see if it's coming for you or not, Hank. That's totally a cop hunt.

Just like cops are not allowed to shoot unless a criminal shoots. You're not allowed to shoot them unless they pose a threat to you. And in the scenario, there's no way he was a threat to you. You went straight to kill him.

Regards,
Veteran950.

When I saw this I laughed. Some friendly advice, the more you bite, the more you're going to get provoked by them. This applies on the internet and real-life. Your report has just raised more attention to it.

Again, ruthless but funny. It's the internet, insults happen all the time. Either clap back with a better insult or just ignore it and laugh it off. Again, good advice to apply on the internet and real-life. They wouldn't be harassing you if they didn't get a rise out of you.

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-42
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2023, 07:16:34 am »
 grow some balls

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-48
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2023, 08:05:33 am »
you and your dumbspeeches are the reason of this
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-48
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
Re: FREE ADVICE
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2023, 08:06:11 am »

When I saw this I laughed. Some friendly advice, the more you bite, the more you're going to get provoked by them. This applies on the internet and real-life. Your report has just raised more attention to it.

Again, ruthless but funny. It's the internet, insults happen all the time. Either clap back with a better insult or just ignore it and laugh it off. Again, good advice to apply on the internet and real-life. They wouldn't be harassing you if they didn't get a rise out of you.
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline Devils

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +10/-43
  • mosh
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ???
  • Discord name: ???
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2023, 08:09:04 am »
Ironically just go get a life lol. I don't know why are you so affected on words of random strangers on the internet.
KENSHO

KSKSKSS

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2023, 08:18:41 am »
reports are not meant to be locked, let them state their reasons.

I'll forum ban every bullshit i see

Good professional helpful/informative reasons you got up there mate.

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2023, 08:19:06 am »
Ironically just go get a life lol. I don't know why are you so affected on words of random strangers on the internet.

He's either a masochist or a moron. He seems to enjoy getting clowned in Discord, game and forums alike.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2023, 08:20:11 am »
He's either a masochist or a moron. He seems to enjoy getting clowned in Discord, game and forums alike.

Good information, nobody cared nor cried nor laughed at it btw.

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2023, 08:21:56 am »
Good information, nobody cared nor cried nor laughed at it btw.

Good information, nobody cared nor cried nor laughed at it btw😭😭😭🤓☝️😠😠.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2023, 08:23:04 am »
Good information, nobody cared nor cried nor laughed at it btw😭😭😭🤓☝️😠😠.

Thanks for the informative post that @Goldenman asked. I'm very happy to see the golden reasons that Goldenman got.

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-87
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2023, 08:23:57 am »

KSKSKSS

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2023, 08:24:44 am »
@xxzc1g who are you here?

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2023, 08:25:08 am »
/ign in game, block in Discord and forums. Is it that hard? Grow a beard and stop sucking on admins after craving for attention.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2023, 08:26:34 am »
/ign in game, block in Discord and forums. Is it that hard? Grow a beard and stop sucking on admins after craving for attention.

You don't need to tell me what I should do mate. Stop your enough helpful/informative replies ;-;

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2023, 08:27:58 am »
You don't need to tell me what I should do mate. Stop your enough helpful/informative replies ;-;

You're asking a STAFF member to do shit without you even taking a step.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2023, 08:29:58 am »
I took my step by locking this. Goldenman wanted these helpful/informative/depression-killer/good-for-health/corona-virus-killer comments to arrive.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2023, 08:33:32 am »
I follow my mind instead of committing suicide by taking your corona-virus-killer advice.