Author Topic: Improve in the jail system (reduce jailtime and improve break out mechanic)  (Read 719 times)

Not rated

Offline Vicio

• Respect: +7/-7
  • Smoker
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vicio
  • Discord name: ASAP_Bórquez#1607
Reducing the jailed time from 3 minutes to 2 minutes is crucial, as having players stuck inside jail for an extended 3-minute duration is not only boring but can also discourage players and lead to a higher likelihood of them quitting right after being arrested. A few changes can make being arrested ¡actually something fun!

1. **NEW** Inside jail, players cannot BRIBE anymore while they are arrested.
2. **NEW** Implement a 10-second cooldown for break-out attempts from the inside. Failing to escape adds 20 seconds to jail time.
3. Allow players jailbreaking from outside to cancel the animation.
4. Cops receive an alert only if the player successfully jailbreaks another player.
5. Introduce the ability for players to jailbreak in stealth. They can attempt to hack a computer to free arrested players, with cops getting alerted only when a player successfully breaks out another player using the hacked computer."

I have read that Mike doesn't want jail to be fun since it should be seen as a punishment, I can understand that to a certain extent but I think it is not healthy for the server, having players standing for 3 minutes without doing anything makes the game be boring, for police and for robbers, police have no robbers to catch, and robbers are staring at a wall for 3 minutes, boring is not the right path in my opinion
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 06:54:24 pm by Vicio »

KSKSKSS

Jail break is good. But not the time.

Goddamn it buddy, you're complaining for 3 minutes???!?!??!!?

i spent 45 mins in samp jail without any jailbreak or bribe option lmfao

Offline Vicio

• Smoker
    • View Profile
Jail break is good. But not the time.

Goddamn it buddy, you're complaining for 3 minutes???!?!??!!?

i spent 45 mins in samp jail without any jailbreak or bribe option lmfao
compared to the 10 seconds of cops respawning... Well yes 3 minutes is a fucking eternity.

KSKSKSS

the desk duty shouldn't have decreased.. also, try not to get caught.. it is the main objective of criminals. this is not a dm server that you want the jail time be reduced like wtf?

Offline Vicio

• Smoker
    • View Profile
the desk duty shouldn't have decreased.. also, try not to get caught.. it is the main objective of criminals. this is not a dm server that you want the jail time be reduced like wtf?
well mate, im sorry to inform you that the server has already become a dm server for a while...

KSKSKSS

well mate, im sorry to inform you that the server has already become a dm server for a while...

ngl.. kinda true, but still, you have to stay like that.

Mike doesn't play with us so he doesn't know how it feels. If he comes, he will just fix bugs, not the community.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
I won't reduce the time, but jailbreak definitely needs improving, yes.
View trailers here.