Author Topic: this 3 indians are bullyer  (Read 4464 times)

Offline Rasyan

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-8
  • Deputy. Rasyan
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rasyan
  • Discord name: Russian
  • Crew: Shadow Assassin [SAS]
this 3 indians are bullyer
« on: December 31, 2019, 10:00:27 am »
IGN : rasyan
Their IGN : XX_p.killer_xx , PARTH , kshtij_Sharma

details : at first, im doing my job as cop with parsasba . n we are chasing sharma (parth n pkiller are not online yet ) im taking down his car and sharma shooting at us , im refleks to get out  my car and shoot him , there a warn to dont shooting a unarmed wtf? , then parsasba knock him with police ranger and i revive him n i want to bribe him , then sharma just running away from us n im chasing him using tazer . unfortunaly sharma died cuz he fell down . n at tht time PARTH join the server and sharma tell parth to kill us , and they killed us , but they still kill us several times as if forcing us not to be a cop. and im asking whyy , they still bully us , at tht time pkiller joined, and he is on jail and asking for bribe . I dint do tht cuz  I am busy arguing with Sharma and Parth , pkiller is parth friends and he mad cuz ididnt bribe him. then after he release on jail , and im gonna off duty cuz they always bully and killing us with parsasba  , after off duty im transpasing sfpd sharma still shot me and asking whyyy , n im shoot him too . he stop shooting at me and he shoot driveby parsasba and im end this cop with police car and running away to evade n asking to him to team up dont shoot me again , sharma n parth said yes but pkiller told them to dont team up with me . and after minutes they r kill me again and I'm upset about this thing . and they still plan to kill me and parsasba continuously , they r indians kiddos as if they were the boss of the server im doing nothing to them just doing my police job . please resolve this problem so it doesn't happen to other players, especially those that are new like parsasba it keeps the victim out of the server and won't feel unappreciated .

Evidence :

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dont bully me , i know im a noob

Offline Rasyan

• Enforcer
  • Deputy. Rasyan
    • View Profile
Re: this 3 indians are bullyer
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 10:01:41 am »
more evidence :

Offline Steven_Gimenez

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-10
  • Just a hot blooded guy trying to have fun.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Steven_Greeves
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 10:15:24 am »
Damn, Indians or not, it doesn't matter, there are good Indian people, but these guys... these are some grade A assholes

Only you can decide your fate, every human being is responsible for his or her actions.

Offline Rasyan

• Enforcer
  • Deputy. Rasyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 10:18:22 am »
I hate them very much xD they re always bully me

Offline Steven_Gimenez

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2019, 10:24:18 am »
They deserve a punishment in my opinion, insulting and harassing other players is against the rules, greetings from Argentina

Only you can decide your fate, every human being is responsible for his or her actions.

Offline sh[A]rma

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-8
  • 🛡️
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sh[A]rma
  • Discord name: RC7乡KsHiTiZ
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2019, 11:39:35 am »
as shown in the picture that i kill you with vehical , right ? i come there to see what happen and that time my ping is to high and i come there in speed i dont see you so accidently  i killed you with car and that time you knocked by p.killer  . and about your friend that he is new how he oin the cops when his score is like 420  when i join server it say you need level 10 to join cops  . so dont blame me and parth in it . and about p.killer he is not indian so dont go for nationality here .

Offline Rasyan

• Enforcer
  • Deputy. Rasyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2019, 11:48:20 am »
yeah pkiller r fooking annoyme , but why u guys side on him? not me? he say tht he is parth friend so tht why i said him Indian too . and u guys side on wrong guy , n pkiller didnt stop to kill me n parth r on him side and i dont understand wht pkiller say and what he want to me

Offline Steven_Gimenez

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2019, 11:52:10 am »
yeah pkiller r fooking annoyme , but why u guys side on him? not me? he say tht he is parth friend so tht why i said him Indian too . and u guys side on wrong guy , n pkiller didnt stop to kill me n parth r on him side and i dont understand wht pkiller say and what he want to me
He's just a DMer, and Probably PARTH too.

Offline Rasyan

• Enforcer
  • Deputy. Rasyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2019, 11:58:13 am »
n one all of them say to me " rasyan has many enemy " forgot who say tht
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 12:11:09 pm by Rasyan »

Offline rjpars21

• Busta
  • Respect: +11/-1
  • SWAT OFFICER
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rjpars21
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2019, 04:57:09 pm »
According to your evidence, it showed that you're currently MW and they are allowed to kill you whether if the one who will shoot you is civilian, yellow, wanted (orange). I would clarify that your evidence is insufficient because it showed that you got killed as an MW (RED) which is not considered as RDM.

Please when reporting next time use [[/timestamp]] on your SAMP client so the admins won't have a hard time analyzing the time and also SS your [[/crimes]]

Pending admin for final decision.

Offline Rasyan

• Enforcer
  • Deputy. Rasyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2019, 05:36:07 pm »
rjpars , samp chatlist is limited bro . so i cant giving them more screenshot when they r killing me n parsa when im being a cop and sharma keep shooting me when im being innocent(off duty) ,  read the details too dude . dont just see the evidence ._. . you dont know wht it feel bro.. before tht day they just did tht to me too They wanted to kill me cuz im just doing my job kill them MW and wont accept my cheap bribe , they faking hate me idk why??  And srry idk /timestamp feature and /crime srry

Offline rjpars21

• Busta
  • Respect: +11/-1
  • SWAT OFFICER
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rjpars21
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2019, 07:06:42 pm »
Well we can't actually base it on your details it's just a guide for me to let know how everything works, unfortunately, the evidence you showed is way insufficient as it only shows that you were killed as MW (Red) which is not considered as RDM.

The line you said "when they r killing me n parsa when im being a cop and sharma keep shooting me when im being innocent(off duty)" all I see on your provided screenshot is you killed Parsa(cop) with an SFPD cruiser and after that Sharma killed you with stallion as you were MW (red) that time. I was looking forward to see if you have a screenshot or any evidence about your line like this situation: Sharma (MW) shot Rasyan(Innocent).

Offline Rasyan

• Enforcer
  • Deputy. Rasyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2019, 07:22:27 pm »
damn man..? let me told u what happen there i faking said when im in off duty and out of sfpd then im steal cop car and sharma come and shoot my cop car and im shoot his car , and im said on tht ss evidence : " why sharma? " ( im trying to make him chill ) and sharma said " dont do tht " ( dont shoot) cuz hes car about to explode and im said " lets team up" , and sharma knock down parsa and im end this man with cop car , i wont revive cuz im already wanted 2 and on chatbar said im killing parsa , so thts how i get my MW im not about to kill parsa , im just end him , n when imma run away pkiller fooking racist man said dont team up with rasyan n theyre kill me again :/ ( parth and pkiller driveby killing) (sharma accidently end me ). i dont know how to stop them im just ss this cuz im on jail and quit
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 07:27:08 pm by Rasyan »

Offline sh[A]rma

• Busta
  • 🛡️
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2020, 02:16:23 am »
They deserve a punishment in my opinion, insulting and harassing other players is against the rules, greetings from Argentina
Hey man we dont do any type of insult and harrasment if you dont know what happen so dont post anything okk

Offline sh[A]rma

• Busta
  • 🛡️
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2020, 02:19:56 am »
rjpars , samp chatlist is limited bro . so i cant giving them more screenshot when they r killing me n parsa when im being a cop and sharma keep shooting me when im being innocent(off duty) ,  read the details too dude . dont just see the evidence ._. . you dont know wht it feel bro.. before tht day they just did tht to me too They wanted to kill me cuz im just doing my job kill them MW and wont accept my cheap bribe , they faking hate me idk why??  And srry idk /timestamp feature and /crime srry
As i already post i kill you cuz you destroy my nrg so dont blame me again and again okk

Offline sh[A]rma

• Busta
  • 🛡️
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2020, 02:22:55 am »
damn man..? let me told u what happen there i faking said when im in off duty and out of sfpd then im steal cop car and sharma come and shoot my cop car and im shoot his car , and im said on tht ss evidence : " why sharma? " ( im trying to make him chill ) and sharma said " dont do tht " ( dont shoot) cuz hes car about to explode and im said " lets team up" , and sharma knock down parsa and im end this man with cop car , i wont revive cuz im already wanted 2 and on chatbar said im killing parsa , so thts how i get my MW im not about to kill parsa , im just end him , n when imma run away pkiller fooking racist man said dont team up with rasyan n theyre kill me again :/ ( parth and pkiller driveby killing) (sharma accidently end me ). i dont know how to stop them im just ss this cuz im on jail and quit
I just shoot your car for fun not for kill you as you also know after fire some bullets i stop and go away from you and for you say stop do that i said it to p.killer to stop killing you

Offline Steven_Gimenez

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2020, 02:54:53 am »
Hey man we dont do any type of insult and harrasment if you dont know what happen so dont post anything okk
I post what I want, especially when you guys are insulting and harassing other player just like is shown in the Screenshots

Offline Rasyan

• Enforcer
  • Deputy. Rasyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2020, 04:57:55 am »
I just shoot your car for fun not for kill you as you also know after fire some bullets i stop and go away from you and for you say stop do that i said it to p.killer to stop killing you

Dont fooking lie dude u always tryying to kill me if u say just having fun , cmon man u trolled me too when a days ago with fire truck and hate n gangbanging me in tht day with parth ( i didnt report cuz i dont care , but u all did tht again so tht faking annoy me so who doesnt mad if u get bullied ?) , im destroy ur nrg cuz me and n parsa just doing my job being a cop to stop u while running . cuz u wont stop

Offline PARTH

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +24/-30
  • Mmmmm
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: PARTH
  • Discord name: PARTH#9073
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2020, 05:11:50 am »
first of all i joined the server as innocent and then robbed the bank and rasyan came to kill me so i killed him so next time to take revenge he again came to kill us as now we were mw we can kill nearby cops for our protection so what is our fault?

Offline Rasyan

• Enforcer
  • Deputy. Rasyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2020, 05:37:51 am »
kill u? i did tht to u? u just joined n sharma asking help for u to kill me n parsa , n u say kill us for protection? u just chased us , we doesnt even chase u all but u come and chase us for killing and then after im fkoff just didnt do anything and trying to off duty , but u and pkiller still roast me wht do u want hah? i think when u kill me r done . but u guys keep roast me . n u let pkiller to kill me again? wht wrong with u , tought u r friends and why u didnt ask him to stop do tht ? , its faking annoy me yesterday . " Rasya n nub " wht is tht? im just chilling on tht time , but u still roast me . have i say to u "nub" or roasting u?