Author Topic: question?  (Read 319 times)

Offline Damien_Scott

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-24
  • I Calvin on his Klein
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Damien_Scott
  • Discord name: BoraTastatura#3822
  • Crew: Red Army
question?
« on: October 20, 2023, 10:31:30 pm »
i would make an appeal but i didnt actually get a forum warning or anything (at least not yet?) so imma just ask like this as its much easier @Mido

"I honestly don't know what to start with. I'll try my best not to mess up even more. Because this is already messed up.

Damien, this is your first and final warning. If you ever include some offensive content like that in your signature I am pretty sure it's not going to end well. Such material is not a matter of freedom of speech; it's simply inappropriate and very disturbing."

I do not know what you find offensive in "Allah's most innocent boy(kisser)" and how is it "inappropriate and very disturbing" ?

EDIT: Also to add "such material is not a matter of freedom of speech" lets pretend that there is freedom of speech on this server. Freedom of speech means free and public expression of opinions without censorship, interference and restraint by the government, specifically what I had in my signature wasnt even an opinion nor was it insulting or saying anything remotely bad about Islam
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 10:38:09 pm by Damien_Scott »
boykisser

Offline Damien_Scott

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-24
  • I Calvin on his Klein
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Damien_Scott
  • Discord name: BoraTastatura#3822
  • Crew: Red Army
Re: question?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2023, 12:33:39 am »
Hmm im guessing you also removed my forum signature again ? @Mido
boykisser

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: question?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2023, 01:11:20 am »
He was correct in every aspect in punishing you. This is flaming/instigating/provocative content that is expressly forbibbden on any platform controlled by MCNR.

Don't bother appealing. Your punishment is valid. Post anything provocative again to stir up drama I will make it permanent across all MCNR platforms myself.