Author Topic: hank cophunt  (Read 433 times)

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-62
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
hank cophunt
« on: October 08, 2023, 04:22:49 am »
Your in-game namestal.
Their in-game nameHank_Montgomery
Date & Time of incident (UTC)
Detailsits very simple just paranoid hank shooting every cop he sees roaming around surprisingly it isnt his first time either as seen in phoenixs report he said it himself he damages cops before robbing them https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,17692.0.html
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://streamable.com/8j1o5y
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
Re: hank cophunt
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2023, 06:08:17 pm »
You were shooting my car with Rustler less than 30 minutes before I almost killed you, and I reasoned "COPHUNT" as a joke. Provide those 30 minutes of footage then. Also, what a weird cut, you appeared paused for like 10 seconds, so I started shooting you.

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-62
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2023, 09:43:27 pm »
You were shooting my car with Rustler less than 30 minutes before I almost killed you, and I reasoned "COPHUNT" as a joke. Provide those 30 minutes of footage then. Also, what a weird cut, you appeared paused for like 10 seconds, so I started shooting you.
to add to your info it was a seasparrow not a rustler and you went on to evade all the stars in a shamal after that and i left you alone cause i didnt want to chase you anymore, plus its not a cut when i alt tabbed my recording didnt record the game when i was out of it so it resumed when i got back in you can see in chat it says i was paused
id have to add this you never take "revenge" from police who shoot you or your car atleast i never seen you do so why suddenly pull up with a radar jammer on me as im paused
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2023, 12:15:03 am »
Are you reporting him because he "never takes revenge from police who shoot him or his car" but he decided to do that with you? Insufficient evidence, Denied.