Author Topic: House Interior Redesign  (Read 317 times)

Not rated

Offline PlopZero

• Respect: +1/-5
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: PlopZero
  • Crew: [ O ]
House Interior Redesign
« on: October 08, 2023, 03:16:14 am »
I was hesitant to suggest this before, but I now realize there is a lot of tiny exterior homes with large interiors, so...

Interior design: Allow us to use large amount of in-game money (5-10m) to replace our house interior with another one that is nicer.

Why?
I have a lot of money and I want to use it on something refreshing/new. I'm down to pay 5-10M for redesigning my house interior to something I like. There is many interiors in-game, but some of them are limited to a few properties and unavailable to most people.

Why not buy an existing house with that interior?
Mainly because they are located in a place I do not like, which makes spending my money on them unsatisfying. I rather have a house that means something to me redesigned.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 03:18:42 am by PlopZero »

KSKSKSS

Re: House Interior Redesign
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2023, 04:11:06 am »
That much price? -1.
Lower the price? +1.

Offline PlopZero

• Respect: +1/-5
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: PlopZero
  • Crew: [ O ]
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2023, 04:52:12 am »
That much price? -1.
Lower the price? +1.

I guess Mike could pick his favorite interiors say top 5, and rate them, each could be same price or little higher than each other.

Redesign of a house interior is difficult so high price makes sense. 5-10m was an example, but price should be high enough for people to mean it when they purchase an interior design.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2023, 10:43:19 am »
Interiors are chosen that suit the property. I'm not going to let players change the interior of a shithole in Ganton to the interior of a mansion.

I'm also not really into the idea of going through 1800+ properties and compiling lists of which interiors may or may not work in each of said properties, nor doing that again when adding new properties and/or interiors. It's too much work.
View trailers here.