GGWP
« on: October 04, 2023, 11:20:13 pm »
finally, reached level 100 and got 1 million ;D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 06:23:59 am by Biohazard »

KSKSKSS

Re: kiwkiw
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2023, 03:05:08 am »
Congratulations mate!

I still remember that when I reached level 100 and got 1m, then i posted a screenshot like you did.

Fortunately, nobody gave a fuck about it :)

Welcome to MCNR...

Offline Biohazard

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Less Talk More Action
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Biohazard
  • Discord name: mhmadhkal
Re: kiwkiw
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2023, 06:23:11 am »
Congratulations mate!

I still remember that when I reached level 100 and got 1m, then i posted a screenshot like you did.

Fortunately, nobody gave a fuck about it :)

Welcome to MCNR...
thanks buddy ! It is so sad that nobody gaf but we must enjoy it alone

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
Re: GGWP
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2023, 04:15:49 pm »
I want to extend my warmest congratulations to [ext]Biohazzard and Patchy for their remarkable achievement in reaching level 100 in MCNR. This milestone is a testament to your unwavering dedication, relentless efforts, and exceptional skills in the game. It's no small feat to ascend to such a high level, and it clearly reflects your commitment and passion for MCNR.

Your journey to level 100 must have been filled with countless adventures, challenges, and victories, and it's inspiring to see how you've overcome them all. Your perseverance and teamwork have undoubtedly played a significant role in your success. You've shown that with determination and cooperation, even the most daunting of gaming goals can be achieved.

Not only have you reached an impressive level in MCNR, but you've also become an inspiration to others in the gaming community. Your dedication serves as a reminder that with hard work and a passion for what you love, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.

As you continue your gaming journey, may you find even more excitement, camaraderie, and success in MCNR and any other endeavors you pursue. Once again, congratulations, [ext]Biohazzard and Patchy, on your incredible achievement. Your dedication and achievement deserve all the recognition and applause it gets. Keep reaching for the stars in the gaming world!

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-27
  • Best cop in 2022 , Hitler!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Daryl_Dixon
  • Discord name: Daryl
  • Crew: HC
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2023, 04:30:03 pm »
I want to extend my warmest congratulations to [ext]Biohazzard and Patchy for their remarkable achievement in reaching level 100 in MCNR. This milestone is a testament to your unwavering dedication, relentless efforts, and exceptional skills in the game. It's no small feat to ascend to such a high level, and it clearly reflects your commitment and passion for MCNR.

Your journey to level 100 must have been filled with countless adventures, challenges, and victories, and it's inspiring to see how you've overcome them all. Your perseverance and teamwork have undoubtedly played a significant role in your success. You've shown that with determination and cooperation, even the most daunting of gaming goals can be achieved.

Not only have you reached an impressive level in MCNR, but you've also become an inspiration to others in the gaming community. Your dedication serves as a reminder that with hard work and a passion for what you love, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.

As you continue your gaming journey, may you find even more excitement, camaraderie, and success in MCNR and any other endeavors you pursue. Once again, congratulations, [ext]Biohazzard and Patchy, on your incredible achievement. Your dedication and achievement deserve all the recognition and applause it gets. Keep reaching for the stars in the gaming world!
So u call 100level players as no-lifers?

KSKSKSS

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2023, 04:43:07 pm »

chatgpt? xdddd

So u call 100level players as no-lifers?

it only takes 4 days casually playing mcnr to reach level 100

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2023, 04:53:25 pm »
Congratulations, both of you. Reaching level 100 in MCNR is not easy; there are many obstacles to overcome, and it is quite difficult to get score/cash. More people like you are needed in MCNR. Encouraged and excited. As beateN stated, both of you are an inspiration to the new players who join our community on a daily basis. Congratulations, and please keep up the good job.
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline aydin

• Banned
  • Respect: +4/-58
  • Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aydin
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2023, 05:11:20 pm »
Man o man o man, where should i start

🎉🌟 Congratulations, Patchy and Biohazard, on reaching the extraordinary milestone of level 100 in MCNR! This achievement is a testament to your unwavering commitment, strategic prowess, and sheer determination in the gaming world. It takes immense dedication and skill to ascend to such heights, and your accomplishment speaks volumes about your expertise and passion for the game.

Reaching level 100 is not just a number; it's a symbol of countless hours spent mastering the game mechanics, honing your abilities, and overcoming numerous challenges. Your perseverance and teamwork have undoubtedly set a new standard for excellence in the MCNR community. May this achievement be a stepping stone to even greater victories and adventures in the gaming realm.

As you bask in the glory of this remarkable accomplishment, remember that every battle won and every level gained is a reflection of your hard work and camaraderie. Cherish the memories you've created along the way and continue to inspire others with your gaming prowess. Here's to many more levels, challenges, and triumphs in your future gaming endeavors. Keep up the fantastic work, and may your gaming journey be filled with endless excitement and success! 🎮✨

Made by aydin sponsored by chatgpt

KSKSKSS

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2023, 05:44:13 pm »
these dudes 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

why am i still alive? i should have never seen this thread

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-82
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob