Author Topic: Why can't i log in?  (Read 593 times)

Offline throggur

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: throggur
  • Discord name: hazeldarock
Why can't i log in?
« on: September 25, 2023, 12:42:11 pm »
Does the server only support the latest SA-MP Version? which is the 0.3.7-R5, because i tried to log in to the server using the 0.3DL version, and it says "You have been kicked from the server. Reason: Please download the latest SA-MP client from www.sa-mp.com to play. It only takes a minute." Please respond.

Offline Onizuka

• Respect: +4/-26
  • quelafamille [QLF]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Onizuka
  • Discord name: Onizuka1500
  • Crew: [QLF]Owner
Re: Why can't i log in?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 01:18:00 pm »
Does the server only support the latest SA-MP Version? which is the 0.3.7-R5, because i tried to log in to the server using the 0.3DL version, and it says "You have been kicked from the server. Reason: Please download the latest SA-MP client from www.sa-mp.com to play. It only takes a minute." Please respond.

Well you need to Download The last Version of samp R5 , For you can Loged in again in The Server . That is the Solution .
o.0 Keep your Ca$h & Your Family Safe X.x.

Offline BBOtor

• Banned
  • Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: BBOtorVQ
  • Discord name: BBOtor
  • Crew: G37 Coupe
-
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 10:08:53 am »
I just tried to log on to Galactic Magnate and it says, Error. This computer has been banned.   

I have two accounts on GM and have been playing for about 6 months. The two account names are barham and Bazza2103.

Could I have an explanation as to why I have been banned, and I would like it to be lifted as soon as possible, because I dont understand why I have been banned.

I really enjoy playing Galactic Magnate, so would like a quick response from a moderator please?

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-79
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
Re: -
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 06:43:19 pm »
I just tried to log on to Galactic Magnate and it says, Error. This computer has been banned.   

I have two accounts on GM and have been playing for about 6 months. The two account names are barham and Bazza2103.

Could I have an explanation as to why I have been banned, and I would like it to be lifted as soon as possible, because I dont understand why I have been banned.

I really enjoy playing Galactic Magnate, so would like a quick response from a moderator please?

are you lost