Author Topic: Sampgod lessons by Ralsei  (Read 538 times)

Offline Akeno

• Staff member of the month October 2022
  • Respect: +6/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Akeno
  • Discord name: Akeno#8588
Sampgod lessons by Ralsei
« on: September 23, 2023, 02:58:56 pm »
Your in-game nameRalsei
Ban or infraction appeal?Both Discord and Forum, I don't care about discord tough
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneI don't remember
Ban/infraction reason and detailsToxicity and ban evading
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Punishment was a bit too harsh, Initially it was 1 week, and I was fine with it. Wanted to wait it out and come back calmer, but yeah It got extended to perm and life without forums is a bit hard so I've decided to evade so I can defend my business
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I was being toxic and evaded the ban
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?I vouch for myself
Any more information to provide?As I said, I just want to have my forum account unbanned, just so I can deal with important stuff such as reports, etc. There's no point in keeping me permbanned at this point I just want not have any kind of disadvantage compared to normal user. I know I've done wrong, It'd be stupid If I apologized for It but It's just that I've acknowledged my mistake and want to be able to use forums, as the rules intended.

^ This is Ralsei words and his appeal

Offline RalTheSecond

• Banned
  • Busta
  • Respect: +0/-4
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
Re: Sampgod lessons by Ralsei
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 05:33:27 pm »
What I would also like to note Is that I don't want to attack anybody but, get your shit up. I was just tired of the way things are going and blown up, from now I just won't care about things impacting others because I anger myself for no reason, not an apology but yeah, just unban me I don't want to fight with you anymore It's exhausting, and my mental state is shit so provoke myself easier than average person, not an excuse but nothing I have done is permban worthy

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2023, 08:44:19 pm »
Let him banned.

Admin Note: Do not comment where you are not involved unless you got useful information to add to the Appeal/Report, Forum warned.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 11:30:03 pm by Dani. »

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2023, 12:29:21 am »
All you gotta do is behave and follow the rules, If you can't follow this two then this is not your place you will have another chance if you waste it don't bother trying  again because it will stick with you next time, Unbanned.