Author Topic: Who Agree ?  (Read 718 times)

Not rated

Offline Onizuka

• Respect: +4/-26
  • quelafamille [QLF]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Onizuka
  • Discord name: Onizuka1500
  • Crew: [QLF]Owner
Who Agree ?
« on: September 22, 2023, 02:44:00 pm »
Hello ,  Today's thought about :

.The ability to buy the homes of old players, that is, those who have left playing for a long time ( offline for 6 mounths to Year and disappeared. ). As you know, every year new players join, so they will search for homes to buy and find that they are all unavailable for purchase because of the old players who have disappeared from the server forever. i dont know its good idea or not, i Leave this decision to the players and management !                       
                                                                                                                                              Much Love Ademo .

<<Disconnected.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 04:03:57 pm by NaHa »
o.0 Keep your Ca$h & Your Family Safe X.x.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
Re: Who Agree ?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 03:09:29 pm »
Summarize your suggestion in the title.

Houses are sold if you have not connected for 30 days(correct me if i am wrong) , this means that the person Who owns the house is likely active and has been on in the Last 4 years.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 03:09:37 pm »
For clarification, you must log in within 28-30 days; otherwise, your house will be sold due to inactivity.

And BTW MCNR has been in existence for the past four years only not 7 (from April 22, 2019, up to the present.)

Offline Onizuka

• quelafamille [QLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2023, 03:55:19 pm »

Houses are sold if you have not connected for 30 days(correct me if i am wrong) , this means that the person Who owns the house is likely active and has been on in the Last 4 years.
@Ahsoka_Tano ,Well, you are saying that his house will not be sold unless he has been active for the last 4 years. Well, let me explain something to you. My house was automatically sold when I was banned for four months, so this is not possible?

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-85
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2023, 04:15:12 pm »
@Ahsoka_Tano ,Well, you are saying that his house will not be sold unless he has been active for the last 4 years. Well, let me explain something to you. My house was automatically sold when I was banned for four months, so this is not possible?

Retarded

Andualem653

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2023, 04:52:00 pm »
how hard is it for you to understand all houses gets automatically sold if the owner is inactive for 30 days nobody said houses will not be sold unless the owner has been inactive for 4 years

Offline Onizuka

• quelafamille [QLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2023, 05:03:05 pm »
how hard is it for you to understand all houses gets automatically sold if the owner is inactive for 30 days nobody said houses will not be sold unless the owner has been inactive for 4 years
One moment from here, well  there is no   difference if the owner is Banned for a month or two, his house is sold, but if he is not banned  and has not been active for four years, his house is sold. This is very strange.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 05:32:46 pm by NaHa »

Andualem653

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2023, 05:21:10 pm »
One moment from here, I understand that there is a difference if the owner is Banned for a month or two, his house is sold, but if he is not blocked and has not been active for four years, his house is sold. This is very strange.
what is the strange in it? do you even read what you said?

Offline Ramiel

• Banned
  • Busta
  • Respect: +2/-1
  • Throw it up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2023, 05:22:34 pm »
Instead of suggesting shit like that, think about a way to stop insulting other's family.

Offline Onizuka

• quelafamille [QLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2023, 07:28:34 pm »
Well, thank you brother for sharing your opinion about my idea. It's not like some petty people trying to bring down others with their mistakes and harass them because they are unable to pull their asses out of the mud.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2023, 08:10:27 pm »
You should stop using a translator to make your sentences and use some common sense. You were writing that there are houses whose owners have not connected to the server for years. If somebody was not online for 30 days, the house would be sold. This means the person is actively connecting to the server and playing on it. If you are banned for 2 months, then you obviously can't connect to the server for those 60 days, resulting in your house being sold.

Also:
Quote from: Ahsoka_Tano
I hope this clears out everything for you. Have a nice evening.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Onizuka

• quelafamille [QLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2023, 08:51:12 pm »
You should stop using a translator to make your sentences and use some common sense. You were writing that there are houses whose owners have not connected to the server for years. If somebody was not online for 30 days, the house would be sold. This means the person is actively connecting to the server and playing on it. If you are banned for 2 months, then you obviously can't connect to the server for those 60 days, resulting in your house being sold.

Also:I hope this clears out everything for you. Have a nice evening.
Well, thank you for your comment I appreciate this  :)