Author Topic: scamm ;0  (Read 668 times)

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
scamm ;0
« on: September 22, 2023, 11:07:56 am »
recently i checked rules of mcnr only donator scamming is punishable there as far as i checked if im wrong correct me too (with evidence) so can players scam each other for houses so take an example that im selling house for 25mils and max price that a house can be sold is 10mils if i take a trailer and sell it for rest of money and dont give him house will that be punishable or no coz i dont see any rule like that and if managers can @Mike can reply here that would be good

KSKSKSS

Re: scamm ;0
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 11:11:39 am »
First of all stop pinging mike, he might ban you if you continue.

Second, yes that's punishable

KSKSKSS

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 11:57:55 am »
who says that this section is for staff only wtf? if you are going to stay as a child then stop ur shitposting

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2023, 02:59:50 pm »
Enough with the antagonizing chat. And patchy, avoid spreading misleading information. And 'alive' if you got scammed, it's on YOU. Involving an admin beforehand could have prevented the scam. It's essential to seek admin assistance to avoid such situations, whether it involves houses, donator status, or any other issue.

You can find more information on this matter here:
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,15807.0.html

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2023, 03:15:58 pm »
lol i aint got scammed nor i scammed anyone +the link is all about donation scams
Good for you. The link was provided as a general guideline for dealing with any potential issues related to transactions/deals on the server. Always reach out to an admin for assistance.

Offline Ramiel

• Banned
  • Busta
  • Respect: +2/-1
  • Throw it up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2023, 05:26:14 pm »
Scamming initially Isn't punishable unless It's a severe case when a player impersonated an admin, or did that during admin assistance. Make your transactions wisely and be aware of any "hooks" which could get you scammed.