Author Topic: The map and infos wont disappear if we spawn in this rare occasion  (Read 415 times)

KSKSKSS

The map and infos wont disappear if we spawn in this rare occasion
« on: September 21, 2023, 07:44:38 am »
- What was the script version?:

- Your in-game name: Patchy
- What happened?: When the city is about to change (suppose 10 sec remaining), if a player join at that moment and spawns after the city changing cutscene is done, something weird will happen and the map and info won't disappear.
    - Where were you?: N/A
    - What were you doing?: was spawning myself :/
    - Did you have some sort of special circumstances happening at the time?: Joined when the city was about to change.
- Is this a reoccurring issue? Has it happened to you or others before?: Yes. It might have happened because it's too rare to happen to someone.
- Please provide steps for us to reproduce the issue ourselves, if possible: Join the server when it is about to change.
- Images and videos:

- Date and time of incident if known: N/A

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
Re: The map and infos wont disappear if we spawn in this rare occasion
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2023, 09:01:36 am »
I also expirienced this before i got tester and after I got it I tried to replicate it but failed. When it happend to me, the city did not change. I tried with the city change after you posted, nothing happend :(. I will do more testing, keep you updated here. This is a rare occurence and maybe it has something to do with lag or pl, idk. Thanks for reporting and lets hope I will be able to reproduce it!

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 08:42:38 pm »
Still could not replicate it. Lets hope someday we can find out what this is, if it's not a client side issue.

Moved to Invalid Bugs.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2023, 02:57:13 am »
Still could not replicate it. Lets hope someday we can find out what this is, if it's not a client side issue.

Moved to Invalid Bugs.

I've had this issue twice. One year ago, and this time. I guess it has a 50% of happening...