Author Topic: false pso - false punishment 6th time  (Read 487 times)

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-6
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: shabnam_panda
  • Discord name: ?
  • Crew: ?
false pso - false punishment 6th time
« on: September 20, 2023, 08:44:19 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)?
Your in-game nameez.puppy
Ban or infraction appeal?pso
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonesome hours ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailskilled non threat
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?everyone follows different rules and the player i killed was threat
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?killed threat suspect
Any witnesses that can vouch for you??
Any more information to provide?https://youtu.be/XQ6YIIpU5W8
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,16997.msg80467.html#msg80467
in above report reply report was rejected because he was with non threat suspect. i tried to explain to gamers that the person i killed was teaming with threat suspect shown in video but he was stubborn didnt listen to me and as usual played with his own rules like every staff member has different rules for different players. he slamdunked me and pso me which took away my weapons and later told me that he will confirm this rule lol. why are we punished before confirmation of rule ? its known rule that if you are with threat suspect then you are threat gamers said that when i killed him he was not with threat and this is some garbage logic ? i`m 2 star non threat wanted with a most wanted 2 minutes passenger and then i get out when cops come then i get out and run away then i am non threat ? shitty rules and no staff gives clarification everyone just likes to follow whatever the fuck they want

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
Re: false pso - false punishment 6th time
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 10:52:31 am »
You literally used /ask to ask me about this rule and I said if you Want this rule to be confirmed you can ask any manager to get this rule clarified to you But no you wanted to do that so You can tell in your appeal that I was not confirmed about this rule Like It's clear in the video he was not like sitting in his car and was with him he maintained a distance.

Will wait for the Manager's reply on this Appeal.

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-6
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: shabnam_panda
  • Discord name: ?
  • Crew: ?
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 01:16:26 pm »
what is there to confirm in the rule when reports are already denied for the same thing you punish me ?
read dani reply, even after you exit with threat suspect, you will be threat for 5 minutes means that guy was still a threat. u all should just agree that every staff member punishes people on their own rules.. first player is punished unfairly and then u all ask us to fill full format to appeal your unfairly given punishment and show attitude. why dont u tell me that why was the report i mention was denied but u hav punished me for the same reason ? he was sitting in his car before I came there and u said u have the video clip so why don't u post full 5 minutes before I came ? u can't because u have no such video and punish people based on incomplete evidence for some reason
i can also post more rprts where it was denied because they were around threat suspect, u all are very hypocritical and will punish people according to your own rules and then will punish players when they raise their voice and get mad. u just want to abuse without ever being called out
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 01:19:12 pm by shabnam_panda »

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2023, 01:32:33 pm »
Look for the abusive part I Ain't toxic you can ask anyone but if you Can't give respect to the staffs or especially me Then Please Don't expect respect from me or the other staff's either aswell... I try to be calm even if they abuse but they get so far off their limits.

The appeal is under discussion Manager's will reply soon.

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2023, 01:38:09 pm »
PSO is valid. Nonetheless, your 1st PSO is considered as a warning and not really a punishment. Thank you.