Author Topic: Giving non-cop loadout when changing from Mech to Cop  (Read 883 times)

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
Giving non-cop loadout when changing from Mech to Cop
« on: September 20, 2023, 08:27:57 am »
I initially assumed it was due to lag or something similar, but I decided to replicate it today and received the same result.

I went to ammunation and got ammo for my weapons two days ago (see video below). When I'm a civilian, I normally maintain 250 Deagle Ammo, 150 Sawn-Off Ammo, 3000 TEC-9 Ammo, 3000 AK-47 Ammo, and 80 (max 100) Sniper Ammo.

As a cop, I maintain 1000 Deagle Ammo, 1000 Sawn-Off Ammo, 13000 MAC-10 Ammo, 8000-9000 AK-47 Ammo, and 300-400 Sniper Ammo on hand.

When you switch from standard Civilian to Mechanic, Mechanic to Civilian, and Civilian to Cop, you get a non-cop weapon loadout.

(Video recorded 2 days ago and the same thing, had to re-buy ammo for all my weapons except MAC-10)

(Last job was Mechanic (yesterday) and today went on duty as a Cop to replicate the bug)
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
Re: Giving non-cop loadout when changing from Mech to Cop
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 08:10:21 pm »
How is that video from yesterday or today when the "go on duty" option was removed from that place? Will look into it tho. Also, all the videos you provided kinda do not help at all, we need the full action, when you go mechanic+show ammo, when you go civ +shot ammo, when you go cop +show ammo. A full length video.

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2023, 03:54:30 am »
How is that video from yesterday or today when the "go on duty" option was removed from that place? Will look into it tho. Also, all the videos you provided kinda do not help at all, we need the full action, when you go mechanic+show ammo, when you go civ +shot ammo, when you go cop +show ammo. A full length video.
sometimes it says visit reception to go on duty mostly at those at those times when a player is doing a job already like prostitute or mechanic it can happen as civil too

Andualem653

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 05:06:51 am »
Okay then how did you spawn as FBI when the FBI skin requires to be rank 8 and you were Rank 6

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2023, 10:53:45 am »
didnt it require rank 10 i thought swat was rank 8 lol

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2023, 09:32:36 am »
Hi hypernova. Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I have logged the issue and will inform you of an update when it's available. You can find the information relating to the logged issue below.
Bug report by hypernova(forum topic #17588)
Issue #3456
IssueKeeping civilian loadout while changing to cop
DescriptionYou keep your civilian loadout by going mechanic -> civ -> cop at the reception.
Script areaIdk
PriorityHigh
Logged byArdealul and Kal.
Assigned toMike
StatusNew
Comments

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2023, 09:32:54 am »
Moved to Confirmed Bugs.

Andualem653

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2023, 10:47:37 am »
didnt it require rank 10 i thought swat was rank 8 lol
No swat skin requires rank 8 not 10
Okay then how did you spawn as FBI when the FBI skin requires to be rank 8 and you were Rank 6
This is my mistake here
When he went to the Swat skin this happened

and when he went to the FBI class that red message saying "You must be cop rank 8 to use the SWAT class" was supposed to disappear but it didn't and this happened

so when i looked at the "You must be cop rank 8 to use the SWAT class" message on the FBI class i thought the FBI class was limited to rank 8 but after i tested it i found out that the FBI skin is not limited we can spawn with even at rank 5

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2023, 06:57:42 pm »
That subtitle text is supposed to disappear when you view another skin. Fixed next update.
View trailers here.