Author Topic: Vehicle Handling mod ban appeal  (Read 516 times)

Offline Daden.

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Infinite fame haunting the rap game
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Daden.
Vehicle Handling mod ban appeal
« on: September 19, 2023, 09:10:55 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)5797
Your in-game nameDaden.
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone17/09/2023 09:51
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCheats/Hacks Vehicle handling mods/speed hack
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i never in my life used vehicle handling mods or speed hack i swear, i used to play on a freeroam server which im not sure if i can mention the name and i used to be a bike/car racer there im very good at driving, i play samp for more than 14 years now, never used a mod to handle the vehicle all i use is spam the up arrow on the keyboard while riding a bike to speed it up, i know some legal keyboard tips that can speed up bikes while driving and i can test that in a presence of an admin if required, i promise i never used cheats in my life im a new player on this server been playing for 3 days and been grinding all day and i was suddenly surprised by this ban, i swear to god i never used any mods/hacks on your server
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i was driving my sanchez bike to the bank spamming the up arrow on the keyboard to speed it up suddenly i got the ban message idk what happened
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?ive only been playing for 3 days and i was driving alone but ive played with probably everybody on the server nobody has said or claimed once that i used any kinds of mods/hacks
Any more information to provide?something werid happened before that is that i was driving my sanchez to the bank when i suddenly got 5 stars without doing anythings and then i got killed instantly by police who happened to be inside the bank thats the only thing i recall happening 3 mins right before the ban
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 07:07:34 am by Daden. »

Offline RedCJ

• Busta
  • Best MCNR player 2023
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedCJ
  • Discord name: realredcj
  • Crew: [rS] Red Sabre
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 02:37:35 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)5797
Your in-game nameDaden.
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone17/09/2023 09:51
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCheats/Hacks Vehicle handling mods/speed hack
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i never in my life used vehicle handling mods or speed hack i swear, i used to play on a freeroam server which im not sure if i can mention the name and i used to be a bike/car racer there im very good at driving, i play samp for more than 14 years now, never used a mod to handle the vehicle all i use is spam the up arrow on the keyboard while riding a bike to speed it up, i know some legal keyboard tips that can speed up bikes while driving and i can test that in a presence of an admin if required, i promise i never used cheats in my life im a new player on this server been playing for 3 days and been grinding all day and i was suddenly surprised by this ban, i swear to god i never used any mods/hacks on your server
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i was driving my sanchez bike to the bank spamming the up arrow on the keyboard to speed it up suddenly i got the ban message idk what happened
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?ive only been playing for 3 days and i was driving alone but ive played with probably everybody on the server nobody has said or claimed once that i used any kinds of mods/hacks
Any more information to provide?something werid happened before that is that i was driving my sanchez to the bank when i suddenly got 5 stars without doing anythings and then i got killed instantly by police who happened to be inside the bank thats the only thing i recall happening 3 mins right before the ban
I play with Daden all the time so I can vouch that he doesn't cheat.
Join the Red Sabre! https://discord.gg/MprSAmDKhM

Offline BryceRICE699

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: BryceRICE699
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 07:24:48 am »
i know daden for an long time and this ban is not true becasue daden hates cheaters and i know for an fact he never cheated in this game.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
Re: Vehicle Handling mod ban appeal
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2023, 06:48:32 pm »
I apologize for the late response, however, the evidence provided by the banning admin is valid, therefore, your ban will not be lifted. If you want to appeal this decision, you can either DM Karbz or Mike.