Author Topic: My PSO appeal  (Read 628 times)

KSKSKSS

My PSO appeal
« on: September 18, 2023, 08:07:17 pm »
Your in-game namePatchy
Ban or infraction appeal?PSO
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonea day ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsKilling threat orange players using sea sparrow
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? because I wasn't aware of this rule being changed.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I wasn't aware of this rule change. So I'd be very glad if this mistake is forgiven. I won't do this again.

Also i reported 2 players for another reason but it was denied because those player didn't know about the change of rule. So I request to remove this PSO and refund the weapon price... it won't happen again I'm sorry. Only this time :(
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?
Any more information to provide? here's the report link https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,17530.0.html
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 08:12:09 pm by Veteran950 »

Offline Goldenman

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Goldenman
  • Discord name: goldenboyi
Re: My PSO appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 08:27:00 pm »
The rule wasn't even changed.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 04:06:14 am »

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2023, 10:17:25 am »
Apology accepted but you broke a rule and were punished, I don't see why we should compensate you considering the punishment was not unjustified. I showed you a public discord announcement in #news in which Mike himself has stated the rule. You might not have read it but I don't think that's a reason to be compensated lol

KSKSKSS

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2023, 10:35:01 am »
only this time please, if it happens again, you may reset my cop rank completely...

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2023, 11:08:12 am »
Compensation are only handed out if the punishment given was deemed to be unjustified. You admitted your mistake and made this appeal solely for getting compensated for a rule you broke? I don't remember this being the "make a topic to get compensated for your rulebreaks" section. Not to mention your initial reaction to the situation was extremely bad. You ranted on discord how "new" staff members don't know the rules, bring back old staff members, how you are older than everyone here, and cherry on the cake, you told me to eat cow poop and grass?? You created a topic on discord help forum regarding rule clarification, goldenboy provided the clarification and then you proceeded to tell him that "this rule existed when you and mafiahunter didn't know about mcnr". Me personally, I would rather be a new player who follows the current rules instead of an ancient player who is stuck in 2019. I can go on and on about your attitude regarding this situation. I would lock this and move this to denied right now but that would trigger you and will result in your anger being displayed in discord general, while I personally would enjoy that, I really don't want that happening so I will let a manager reply here and even compensate you if they feel like it.

KSKSKSS

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2023, 04:33:46 pm »
why not mike make a thread of all updated rules 😭

this way no noob+ will do any rule break

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2023, 12:26:24 pm »
"You may only appeal a ban or infraction if they were wrongfully or unfairly issued.
Please do not submit an appeal if you are guilty but you are 'sorry'. Valid bans and infractions are final and will not be lifted."

As a old player, you should know better when there's changes inMCNR by asking other player around or staff first, this will be denied unless other manager have their own opinion.

Rejected