Author Topic: Confiscate/Remove Fire Extinguisher and Graffiti Canes in Interiors  (Read 411 times)

Rated 4 times

Offline PlopZero

• Respect: +1/-5
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: PlopZero
  • Crew: [ O ]
Confiscate/Remove Fire Extinguisher and Graffiti Canes in Interiors
« on: September 18, 2023, 06:57:35 pm »
« Last Rated on: September 19, 2023, 07:36:16 am »
Title says it all. Confiscate/Remove Fire Extinguisher and Graffiti Canes in Interiors just like it is for explosive weapons.

Why?

1. It is buggy and abusive against players who play solo and do not posses a Fire Extinguisher/Graffiti Cane.

- These weapons are used from behind walls to stop you from entering a room with a single entrance. There is no way to fight this except try and abuse this yourself which all falls to luck who is faster to abuse the tactic, assuming you have a Fire Extinguisher/Graffiti Cane.

2. Players that have nothing to do with the fight get caught up by this weapon more easily inside interiors.

KSKSKSS

Re: Confiscate/Remove Fire Extinguisher and Graffiti Canes in Interiors
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 07:00:28 pm »
Hell nah... they ain't overpowered and it's a kind of taser if u use it properly.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 07:09:39 pm »
If somebody attacks me in an interior from behind, I don't see why I can't use pepper spray to defend myself.
If we apply the logic of through walls, then chainsaws should also be disabled since you can use them through walls and get people bugged.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline PlopZero

• Respect: +1/-5
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: PlopZero
  • Crew: [ O ]
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2023, 08:49:34 pm »
If somebody attacks me in an interior from behind, I don't see why I can't use pepper spray to defend myself.
If we apply the logic of through walls, then chainsaws should also be disabled since you can use them through walls and get people bugged.

The chainsaw has shorter range, meaning you have a chance to at least get to the door of the room and see the user, also chainsaw has an additional cool-down usage so if you get caught by it from behind a wall, you got a chance to get out of its grip and you can move freely. So it’s tolerable.

The spray cane and especially the fire extinguisher have longer range and no cool-down (just hold right click from behind the wall and the hallways will be blocked by its chemicals), you start coughing before you see the attacker behind the room wall because you never reach the door.

Offline aydin

• Banned
  • Respect: +4/-58
  • Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aydin
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2023, 08:50:22 pm »
seems like personal issues

Offline Vicio

• Respect: +7/-7
  • Smoker