Author Topic: need Fix ?  (Read 495 times)

Offline Onizuka

• Respect: +4/-26
  • quelafamille [QLF]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Onizuka
  • Discord name: Onizuka1500
  • Crew: [QLF]Owner
need Fix ?
« on: September 14, 2023, 12:58:08 am »
Fixing a malfunction in the goods delivery stage. Why is it that when the truck is damaged, the goods are damaged, but when the goods are hit without the truck being damaged, the goods are not damaged. Please confirm. Thank you.
o.0 Keep your Ca$h & Your Family Safe X.x.

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
Re: need Fix ?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 01:27:13 am »
Please read this before posting: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,5.0.html and consider using a translation service because your English fluency is below 5 if not 1.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2023, 07:32:23 am »
Trucking cargo damage is not directly related to the current health of the truck cab or trailer.

When the mission starts, each type of cargo (normal/fragile/hazardous) is given an inital health value (500/100/50 respectively).

Once a second the health of the truck cab and the trailer is checked, and if it reduced since the last check, the amount of health lost is taken away from the cargo's health value. If the cargo health reaches 0 the mission fails.

It should also be noted the truck cab and trailer health must be 75%+ to start trucking, but after that the health doesn't matter unless it's so bad the engine is broken.

I don't know what problem you're trying to describe but I don't think there's an issue here, it's just a misunderstanding in terms of how it's supposed to work.
View trailers here.

Offline Onizuka

• quelafamille [QLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2023, 12:16:27 pm »
Trucking cargo damage is not directly related to the current health of the truck cab or trailer.

When the mission starts, each type of cargo (normal/fragile/hazardous) is given an inital health value (500/100/50 respectively).

Once a second the health of the truck cab and the trailer is checked, and if it reduced since the last check, the amount of health lost is taken away from the cargo's health value. If the cargo health reaches 0 the mission fails.

It should also be noted the truck cab and trailer health must be 75%+ to start trucking, but after that the health doesn't matter unless it's so bad the engine is broken.

I don't know what problem you're trying to describe but I don't think there's an issue here, it's just a misunderstanding in terms of how it's supposed to work.

Oh, Mike, wait, I will explain to you the problem when the truck maneuvers on a street. For example, the truck does not collide with an electric pole, but when the Trailer  collide with this pole, The Trailer Health  not damaged. Why?

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2023, 01:58:53 pm »
Unoccupied vehicles don't take damage by SA-MP design. Nothing I can do. I don't even think they take damage in the base game by hitting objects..
View trailers here.

Offline Onizuka

• quelafamille [QLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2023, 02:02:47 pm »
Unoccupied vehicles don't take damage by SA-MP design. Nothing I can do. I don't even think they take damage in the base game by hitting objects..

Well , Okey @Mike Maybe this the Problem Thanks for you Time Mike

Much Love