Author Topic: irish qtad  (Read 448 times)

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
irish qtad
« on: September 13, 2023, 05:30:57 pm »
Your in-game nameHank_Montgomery
Their in-game nameirish
Date & Time of incident (UTC)23.08.2023
Detailsqtad
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)9:32
i=rVtUJ8K5off2VFJy

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
Re: irish qtad
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 06:27:57 pm »
While this may seem like a QTA, without having the full chase it's not enough to get the player punished. You've only provided the last couple of seconds where he quits and that doesn't give us much to work with. If you have the full chase available, I'll give you some time to post it otherwise this is getting dismissed.

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 07:13:27 pm »
While this may seem like a QTA, without having the full chase it's not enough to get the player punished. You've only provided the last couple of seconds where he quits and that doesn't give us much to work with. If you have the full chase available, I'll give you some time to post it otherwise this is getting dismissed.

He wasn't chasing, he seemed to fall in water while following the cop tank we avoided. I believe a cop should have a decency to not quit when they fall in water when they are being approached by criminals that cop would've attacked had he not fallen in the water, and the cop should've found a way to get out of the water instead of just quitting to avoid the uncomfortable situation of swimming to the shore (which is time consuming ofc) and joining the server again to start chasing us. I do agree that our chances of killing him were slim, but still. A warning would be nice.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2023, 09:41:06 pm »
He wasn't chasing, he seemed to fall in water while following the cop tank we avoided. I believe a cop should have a decency to not quit when they fall in water when they are being approached by criminals that cop would've attacked had he not fallen in the water, and the cop should've found a way to get out of the water instead of just quitting to avoid the uncomfortable situation of swimming to the shore (which is time consuming ofc) and joining the server again to start chasing us. I do agree that our chances of killing him were slim, but still. A warning would be nice.
Do you have any evidence of him joining back right after? If so, post it here please.

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2023, 04:09:07 am »
Do you have any evidence of him joining back right after? If so, post it here please.

No, I saved the replay right after he quit.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2023, 02:06:25 pm »
I'm going to be the devils advocate here and say that the player in question did not notice you guys approaching him and he just left the game because he was in the water.

Unfortunately, the evidence provided is quite vague and is not enough for me to do anything, however I can assure you they will be monitored.

Dismissed.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 02:10:51 pm by nxy »