Author Topic: nxy bro maybe ur wrong so next time dont talk shit  (Read 672 times)

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
nxy bro maybe ur wrong so next time dont talk shit
« on: September 03, 2023, 07:44:42 pm »
Your in-game nameDEAD123
Their in-game namenxy
Date & Time of incident (UTC)from 11:00 pm to  11:20
Detailsok i was non threat and was near pd running around while a mod and his friend [og]baldev was for 2s chased and they had enough chasing me so rammed me on purpose so i fell and they can taze and arrest which is not allowed and @nxy was in his car with him i asked him will u punish him or no and im litterally showing u his replies that he made that when i said if u will not take action ill make a report against u for not doing ur duty  and helping ur frends dont getting pinished and he replies can be seen in mcnr discord also ill post em here as evidence i dont have rn evidence about him sitting in car coz thats ur job to investigate i can provide u evidence about ramming and stuff how he dealt with me +ur own staff member tester was litterally beside me hes my only witnness that i can trust
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)my actions i cant send some evudence here coz of confidential and i dont want it to be seen by any other person excepting managment 
https://imgur.com/a/NvAaOGZ
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 09:38:32 pm by alive »

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
Re: nxy bro maybe ur wrong so next time dont talk shit
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2023, 08:26:22 pm »
I won't even bother articulating a response as this is just way too stupid. Managers are to decide, albeit if it was up to me I'd be trashing this complaint and I'm saying this in an unbiased manner.

Offline mafiahunter

• Respect: +11/-4
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mafiahunter
Re: nxy bro maybe ur wrong so next time dont talk shit
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2023, 05:18:22 pm »
Upon investigating and reviewing all the evidence,i have come to the conclusion that nxy was indeed in [oG]baldev`s car at that time.However,nxy did not witness the incident when [oG]baldev rammed you since he went afk for some time.

Nxy did not take action because:
1-He did not witness the incident.
2-Actions logs is not enough to prove that [oG]baldev rammed you deliberately(video evidence is necessary in such situations).

It is important for you to understand that every situation is not the same. Staff will not take action if they think the evidence available is insufficient.

The decision made by nxy at that time was right,so,no action will be taken against him.