Author Topic: red dead redemption 2 pc launch problems  (Read 527 times)

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-85
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
red dead redemption 2 pc launch problems
« on: August 30, 2023, 02:52:14 pm »
as the title says

installed the game from steam with no problem but after launching nothing comes, as shown in the pics

I press Play it starts loading then rocktar games launcher appear then it closes by itself and on steam it gonna appear "Play" again

@Veteran950 help since u using rdr2 as a dp

KSKSKSS

Re: red dead redemption 2 pc launch problems
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 03:38:28 pm »
Since you have the game on Steam and have played almost 100 hours, I'd recommend verifying the integrity of the game files. I didn't buy it on Steam because I have the pirated version, which is boring for now. I'll buy it on Steam when I get an RTX 4090 PC build to enjoy it at ultra settings. For now, it's boring for me.

If that doesn't work; did you install RDR 2 in an external HDD? If so, does the HDD contain a huge amount of files? Because the same case happened to me with Payday 2.

btw I put Arthur's profile picture because of his badass behavior which looks dangerous but also true and a warrior type who doesn't fear anyone but can fear anyone in front of him with his words. Also, I haven't played all of the missions.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 03:44:49 pm by Veteran950 »

Offline aydin

• Banned
  • Respect: +4/-58
  • Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aydin
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2023, 02:49:20 am »
use youtube retard do u use mikes cops and robbers forum for every problem in ur life?

KSKSKSS

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2023, 04:33:31 am »
use youtube retard do u use mikes cops and robbers forum for every problem in ur life?

mcnr helping section never gonna change