Author Topic: dani mutin stal and me for no reason  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Damien_Scott

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-24
  • I Calvin on his Klein
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Damien_Scott
  • Discord name: BoraTastatura#3822
  • Crew: Red Army
dani mutin stal and me for no reason
« on: August 29, 2023, 06:09:34 pm »
Your in-game name      damien (stal got muted too)
Their in-game name      Dani
Date & Time of incident (UTC)      right now
Details: stal and i were talking about guy called LazerPig and i said how everyone in his discord server is gay, and got muted for using gay as an insult? both stal and i are in that server and were just joking how it turns people gay lol (as we are there obviously there is no reason for us to be homophobic or use gay as an insult) and when stal said "most  us army guys are gay" and i was to respond with "nah they are furries" we both got muted. 
@Karbz sorry for tagging you but this is kinda serious as he is basically blaming us for being homophobic for absolutley no reason

edit: now he made kinda homophobic comment about discussion we had before he muted us
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 06:14:54 pm by Damien_Scott »
boykisser

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-62
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
Re: dani mutin stal and me for no reason
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2023, 06:29:38 pm »

dani is so delusional he didnt even stand on his own punishment and unmuted us early calling it "forgiveness" like trying to bury your mistake is forgiveness now ? and the best part is he stated we used gay as an insult but after that he says we just talked about it and thats disallowed
for the record we didnt even mention him once in our conversation but he just wants to be involved in everything so the matter of targeting him is out of question.
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2023, 06:49:34 pm »
I had more than one reason to mute any of you, it's either flooding mainchat with "I fucked your mom," pretending it's a song (even if it is, that doesn't mean you have to sing it there) you had to be taking that into PMs, using the word gay as an insult I'm not a moderator to punish who insults me, but when it refers to others as well, Damien using the r word and attacking my family, You being stupid in main chat, looking for attention and trouble, and looking for any excuse to report me, How could I forgive both of you after what you've done, that could be worst thing I've done. I wasn't blurring any of my faults because I'm very sure it's not my fault here.

Offline Damien_Scott

• Enforcer
  • I Calvin on his Klein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2023, 07:01:39 pm »
now you are saying its for flooding the chat huh? (it is a song tho)
https://open.spotify.com/embed/track/70WFvp0yF9m1asIb60gKcj?
we didnt use word gay as an insult nor reffer to you or anyone else on mcnr with

i called you a retard once that i do admit but thats not a reason to mute me

didnt attack your family

being a staff member and calling players stupid isnt very professional nor nice

edit: fixed a typo
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 07:03:44 pm by Damien_Scott »
boykisser

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2023, 07:06:56 pm »
How could I forgive both of you after what you've done, that could be worst thing I've done. I wasn't blurring any of my faults because I'm very sure it's not my fault here.

you aint that smart
+are you a defendant for people on a whole other discord server youre not even in ?
+why are you calling me stupid mr professional moderator

Offline Damien_Scott

• Enforcer
  • I Calvin on his Klein
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2023, 08:20:29 pm »
unrelated to this report but its easier than making multiple reports (edit: this happened while i was chasing him)
boykisser

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2023, 08:42:50 pm »

you aint that smart
+are you a defendant for people on a whole other discord server youre not even in ?
+why are you calling me stupid mr professional moderator
I'm not defendant for anyone, you were discussing something in wrong place, Your actions says what are you.

unrelated to this report but its easier than making multiple reports (edit: this happened while i was chasing him)

:o

Offline Damien_Scott

• Enforcer
  • I Calvin on his Klein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2023, 08:45:05 pm »
what lol
boykisser

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2023, 08:51:01 pm »
I'm not defendant for anyone, you were discussing something in wrong place, Your actions says what are you.
you stated we insulted when we said the word gay tho who did we insult enlighten me please
+well your actions say youre autistic do i point that out ?

KSKSKSS

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2023, 04:38:56 am »
Why would someone be not muted for telling someone especially the US army are gay? From what I've seen in this month, Dani is being targeted by a lot of guys. Stop this behaviour. Just don't use any insulting words and you'll be fine.

There's always a reason for muting anyone. Even if it was a joke, why would you type in chat that can get you into trouble and then come to the forums and saying 'no reason'?

Almost 50% of players are targeting Dani and getting their reports rejected.

This fucking mcnr/samp chat ain't Discord's off topic chat ffs.

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2023, 07:23:03 am »
Why would someone be not muted for telling someone especially the US army are gay? From what I've seen in this month, Dani is being targeted by a lot of guys. Stop this behaviour. Just don't use any insulting words and you'll be fine.

There's always a reason for muting anyone. Even if it was a joke, why would you type in chat that can get you into trouble and then come to the forums and saying 'no reason'?

dont reply if you dont get the point of the whole thing+no actual relevant info to add here i dont get why youre not warned yet lmao
noone is targeting dani or any other staff in mcnr dont be delusional

Offline Damien_Scott

• Enforcer
  • I Calvin on his Klein
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2023, 09:17:22 am »
Why would someone be not muted for telling someone especially the US army are gay?

Im very sorry i should’ve said US marines are gay im sincerely sorry, anyways

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
boykisser

KSKSKSS

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2023, 12:25:50 pm »
Death threat? That's another reason for your mute.

Offline Damien_Scott

• Enforcer
  • I Calvin on his Klein
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2023, 12:41:58 pm »
Death threat? That's another reason for your mute.
Find God, and after that read what i wrote under this sentence

Listen here, you little shit.

I have went through 15 years of goddamn military training. Think you can take me on? Think again, fucker. As we speak, not only am I preparing to storm your dirt-faced-ass off the plane of the world, I am contacting militaries around the world; not only that, but the goddamn CIA and more are headed right at your house, right goddamn now. Think you can fight off 210lbs marine troops with room temperature IQ and M4s? Not fucking likely. Try fighting off cruise missiles and tanks, cunt. If you still don’t believe me, that Apache outside your home will tell you all.

You should have just backed off. You’re out of your depth. You have no clue what you got into, bitch. You are nothing but a worm in the face of the sheer intimidation that is me. I don’t even care about the script anymore. I will not take an insult from someone so pathetic as your wimpy-ass. You should have just stayed quiet, because now I have to end you, you goddamn dumb-fuck-idiot.

All you had to do was keep your mouth shut, yet, you said something not even Him himself could comprehend. What makes you think nobody would react? Well, you got a reaction, you bloody bastard. Next time, think about what you will say on the internet, you brain-dead fuck.

This is a threat to you and your kin – nobody is safe. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
boykisser

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2023, 05:49:44 am »

May I know the exact date of when this occured?

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2023, 05:50:22 am »

Do not post where you have no business. Forum warned.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2023, 03:16:28 am »
The conversation that you and stal. were having in main chat should of been kept in private, local, or group chat. Even if you were just joking around, not everyone will see it as such in public chat.

@Damien_Scott The attitude you have shown in your recent replies towards Veteran is not acceptable. Therefore, you'll be muted on the forum as a result.