• Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: shabnam_panda
  • Discord name: ?
  • Crew: ?
clara
« on: August 25, 2023, 04:41:50 pm »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,17051.0.html
who denied this report? where was the concluding statement? karbz promoted clara to manager because he was impressed by her abusing skills and with fine training she will be able to battle karbz himself by spawning trillions and going unnoticed and abusing normal players
i need an official statement from karbz which states that the evidence provided by clara was enough to punish anyone for cophunting, now is too late to back down from your abusive path, you must continue this charade till the very end. enlighten us with your wisdom karbz and bestow upon us the forbidden knowledge of evidence. confirm it here, in crystal clear words, if the proofs presented by clara should be enough for cophunt, and review this report https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,17086.0.html
same proofs i gave and it was denied, if youre going to deny this, then least u could do is say something, must be hard abusing so much and being called out publicly

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
Re: clara
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2023, 04:56:10 pm »
Stop posting useless report when your staff complaint already been replied by our OM a week ago, this is your last warning

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-6
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2023, 05:00:54 pm »
Stop posting useless report when your staff complaint already been replied by our OM a week ago, this is your last warning
havent yet answered my question, if the proof is not valid, why is my infraction not revoked?

Offline shabnam_panda

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-6
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2023, 05:01:28 pm »
and if the proof is valid why was my report denied? follow your own logic
ur very own om has been ignoring me because hes lost for words and cant justify his abuse any longer, your own staff team doesnt consider your proofs enough and you are here bossing about some lame warnings. he told me he will discuss if the proofs are valid with other managers and tell me, to make it a little bit biased he added you to manager team so that atleast 2 people will be in favor  ;D ;D ;D
be straightforward with your replies and tell me if why was my report denied if the proofs you gave are enough
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 05:04:36 pm by shabnam_panda »

Offline Six.Stars

• Respect: +11/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Six.Stars
  • Discord name: sixstars.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2023, 02:40:01 am »
Why the report got denied without any concluding statement
This is the most unfair and disgusting situation ever seen here, you and all of your staff team knowns the video used against us was MANIPULATED in your favour.

You never replied at this, @Xx_Clara_Bunny_xX can you give us a damn logical answer about the video you provided?
Why the parts have been cut off?
Why the OM are tryharding to defend you and also giving you a useless promotion to manager.

You do shit as admin, Imagine what you gonna do as a Manager...

Useless, patethic, disgusting and most terribile thing Is you hiding behind your OM and both of you giving unlogical and dumb replies to our logic and rational questions.

You going to do It again and again because you cant sustain your arguments against me.
kaneki-kakugan" border="0

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-39
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2023, 07:53:32 am »
Hi @shabnam_panda

After careful consideration I have opted in to revoke the infraction that was issued to you by Clara. Whilst the footage she had supplied was genuine and NOT EDITED, she had stopped recording and began recording between those 2 clips in an attempt to limit the overall size of the recording. I understand you're probably so enraged you won't believe it, but it's the truth and she was not "attempting" to hide anything from you.

I as the Operations Manager, was not defending Clara, as I trust her judgement of the situation. However, as the video provided by herself is making you cry, plus nobody else within the incident had footage I have opted in to revoke the infraction simply just to satisfy your wants. Clara is not a shit staff member, there have been a lot worse in the past.  You're just crying simply because you were in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Now that the situation has been rectified, let's hope next time a similar situation happens the people involved actually have more evidence.