Author Topic: Rulebreaker everytime.  (Read 535 times)

Offline Heisnberggg

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WalterWhite(WW)
Rulebreaker everytime.
« on: August 24, 2023, 11:45:54 am »
Hi @Mike , there is a player @Dani. I think he is moderator too and he destroyed my special cargo because it was 300K worth and he didnt let me, I reported and nobody did answer. It is not matter for me what in your server happend my friend but if you have player and moderator like this you will lose too much player. I dont need any proof I am not dumb that for nothing I report him here. Please requaire nothing from me. That was only for information . Good days.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-65
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: Rulebreaker everytime.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 11:59:22 am »
Moved to staff complaints, edit your report and use the format if you want this to remain as an actual report.

You don't have to be tagging Mike everytime the server got management for a reason.

You had to read everything about special cargo or atleast ask if what I did was allowed or not rather than just spamming reports on my head and you are just unaware of the rules.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2023, 02:25:38 pm »
Complaint is currently under investigation, due to the large nature of complaints against the staff member it may take multiple days for an overall outcome to be decided.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2023, 02:47:57 am »
Unfortunately, without any sort of evidence to look at, there is no way to prove that Dani was in the wrong here. At the very least, please include your action logs if you weren't able to record the incident.