• MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
Dani
« on: August 22, 2023, 10:20:36 am »
Your in-game namewT_Ballsack
Their in-game nameDani
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Few days ago
DetailsSo, I posted my montage in Discord's #instagram channel, as people do, and it was a pretty short video (I think its around 1 min, 17 seconds). The video was then quickly removed from the channel by Dani, with the reasoning being "short videos only, read channel description before posting anything.", which I found to be a bit personal from Dani (1 min 17 seconds is pretty short?). A Day or two later then, Dani posts a 3 minute 20 second video to the instagram channel, which is double the length of my video. When he was questioned about this he seemed to only have very pointless egotistical answers for why he would remove my post, but then post a video that's double the length by himself. People pointed out his hypocrisy to him, and he answers with "Stop Tagging me for non-serious reasons" After that, he just resorts to insulting the players by saying "You lack some iq"
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 10:26:00 am by puuro »

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-83
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
Re: Dani
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 11:10:44 am »
useless to report, they are all inspired by the head manager who likes to abuse his powers and act innocent when publicly exposed
the head manager just timeout me from discord because i exposed his intellect of spawning proofs out of thin air, he felt humiliated and decided to abuse his powers yet again, the only one who can fix this is mike who is emotionally attached to karbz so its useless to report anyone as long as the head manager is corrupted

Unrelated to this but ok

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-83
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2023, 11:17:37 am »
locking this shit

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2023, 03:20:25 pm »
The first time you were posting the website where the montage at that's why I deleted it I was just reminding to post short videos and read the channel description in case you post anything outside of what's referred, 2 hours after I told you about it you posted the montage itself which follows the channel description no wonder It's still there, as for non serious tags so I get alot to do on discord I come just to an empty tag with no message not once but over 3 times and I had already said not to tag me unless it's serious case, as for insulting "You lack some iq" no way it offended anyone, you people say worse and don't even expect to get punished for it, I was honest there you were accusing me of breaking my own rules which is funny, I don't make the rules here, I enforce it, regarding the last video I posted in MCNR Insta I saw it suitable unlike many other stuff others posted, I recommend just minding your own business and stop looking for any reason to report me.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 05:11:17 pm by Dani »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2023, 02:25:46 pm »
Complaint is currently under investigation, due to the large nature of complaints against the staff member it may take multiple days for an overall outcome to be decided.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2023, 02:48:51 am »
Dani is in the wrong here and will be disciplined as a result.