Author Topic: mcnr bank robbery needs a buff  (Read 736 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline RavenGuard69

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bear
mcnr bank robbery needs a buff
« on: August 21, 2023, 07:02:35 pm »
« Last Rated on: August 22, 2023, 05:51:18 am »
currently, robbing the bank is a high risk low reward activity which is just a waste of time considering there's lots of cops on the server all the time.
most of the time it's you being chased by 4 cops every time, and even if you manage to shake them off or take them down, the amount of money you've gotten is worthless because now you have to replenish your health and armor and if you die again (the cops will just come back in a minute or two)
you've basically lost everything you've earned.
you get a moneybag containing 18000 dollars or less every time which is not enough at all. any person who plays as a criminal will get what I mean and will agree. the moneybag nerf was something no one asked for and nobody likes.

Offline aydin

• Banned
  • Respect: +4/-58
  • Christ is Lord
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aydin
Re: mcnr bank robbery needs a buff
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 09:59:57 pm »
skill issue

Offline RavenGuard69

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bear
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2023, 12:08:16 am »
skill issue
sorry that im just trying to enjoy the game and pass time.
also who the heck are you. i dont have a skill issue. im probably much better than you are.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 12:10:46 am by RavenGuard69 »

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2023, 12:16:49 am »
Please both of you. Let's keep the conversation constructive and focused on the suggestion. Thank you.

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2023, 04:00:25 am »
currently, robbing the bank is a high risk low reward activity which is just a waste of time considering there's lots of cops on the server all the time.
most of the time it's you being chased by 4 cops every time, and even if you manage to shake them off or take them down, the amount of money you've gotten is worthless because now you have to replenish your health and armor and if you die again (the cops will just come back in a minute or two)
you've basically lost everything you've earned.
you get a moneybag containing 18000 dollars or less every time which is not enough at all. any person who plays as a criminal will get what I mean and will agree. the moneybag nerf was something no one asked for and nobody likes.

I absolutely agree, it needs to go back to more than 35k per moneybag as it was before. Now with the vehicle max health set to 1.5k it's even worse.

Offline Mido

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2023, 04:41:42 am »
+1, I agree too and I usually have to drive a minimum of 5.90 KM. Just for me to receive a 18.000$ so yes I hope it'll be modified.

Offline thomas_crosby

• Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [T]Crosby
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2023, 04:55:33 am »
Make the payout higher so that players have more incentive to team up and work together, having people decicated to staying outside of bank watching for cops, designated getaway driver, etc. Then can pay their teammates. Should definitely be 30-40k payouts each time.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2023, 07:25:30 am »
Payout is based on cop percentage.

If the server has 50/50 cops/criminals the payout is $20,000 - $30,000 for exploding the vault and $30,000 - $50,000 for hacking the vault.
This can decrease to 50% with no cops online, or increase up to 300% if there are 3x as many cops as criminals.

So the max payout for bank robbery is $150,000 per bag if there's a huge number of cops.

I'm crap at the game and I've robbed the bank many times with low effort. You have to just get lucky sometimes, and rob it at the same time as many others, or team up with people.

Eventually more robbery locations will be added which will make each individual robbery easier as the cops will be spread over multiple locations.

There are already planned improvements to the bank robbery to actually make it a bit more difficult. I'm rejecting this suggestion for now because I think the payouts are fine but I will review them in the future with other payouts when I look at the 'economy' as a whole.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 07:28:03 am by Mike »
View trailers here.

Offline thomas_crosby

• Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [T]Crosby
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2023, 01:25:56 am »
Payout is based on cop percentage.

If the server has 50/50 cops/criminals the payout is $20,000 - $30,000 for exploding the vault and $30,000 - $50,000 for hacking the vault.
This can decrease to 50% with no cops online, or increase up to 300% if there are 3x as many cops as criminals.

So the max payout for bank robbery is $150,000 per bag if there's a huge number of cops.

I'm crap at the game and I've robbed the bank many times with low effort. You have to just get lucky sometimes, and rob it at the same time as many others, or team up with people.

Eventually more robbery locations will be added which will make each individual robbery easier as the cops will be spread over multiple locations.

There are already planned improvements to the bank robbery to actually make it a bit more difficult. I'm rejecting this suggestion for now because I think the payouts are fine but I will review them in the future with other payouts when I look at the 'economy' as a whole.

That is interesting I did not know it adjusted like that. However I have never recieved a bank bag over 37k.

Offline Mido

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2023, 03:33:05 am »
That is interesting I did not know it adjusted like that. However I have never recieved a bank bag over 37k.
I didn't know either. However, I'm guessing we might not have had the opportunity to be on the server when there are a lot of cops online.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2023, 07:21:23 am »
All robberies are 'weighted' like this. But yeah I don't think it actually gets mentioned anywhere..
View trailers here.