Offline EGjunge

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RTF]EGjunge
Dani
« on: August 21, 2023, 05:00:58 am »
First of all, I am not one to ever check or post anything on forum, but Dani is a rather questionable staff of yours.

He infracted with me little to no notice for 'suicide' to avoid death as a cop. If I am (me as a cop) trying to blow up Dani's (as a threat lvl5) car with nades in the process and I die, am I in the wrong?

He asked me to explain myself IN OPEN CHAT. I have no obligation to respond to every tom dick and harry about my actions in the game. I have no clue who is and isn't a staff member on the server as I dont really care for it, same goes for Dani.
If however, an admin wants to take an action towards a player, address the player in a private setting, stating clearly of the potential rules that have been broken, prior to placing infractions. Especially when a staff member is 100% uncertain, there NEEDS TO BE A DISCUSSION before an infriaction is set. These are basic moral concepts every staff members should be following.
Dani clearly believes he is above all this. He believes his questions need to be answered in open chat. He believes placing infractions without certainty and discussion is his right. This is abusive.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: Dani
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 02:25:53 pm »
Complaint is currently under investigation, due to the large nature of complaints against the staff member it may take multiple days for an overall outcome to be decided.

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2023, 12:29:46 pm »
Is this complaint pertaining to the infraction or Dani's approach to managing the situation?

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2023, 02:51:40 am »
No action will be taken against Dani as this rule needs to be clarified to the rest of the staff team. Regardless, your infraction will be removed.