Author Topic: /q to avoid  (Read 733 times)

Offline $ij

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: $ij
/q to avoid
« on: July 29, 2023, 03:26:19 am »
Your in-game name[TB]$ij
Their in-game namebasedSkeleton
Date & Time of incident (UTC)10 mins ago
Detailsi got out of jail and called drop he shot me i shot a car gas tank on accident and died and he stole me drop
when i got near him he /q
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
Re: /q to avoid
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2023, 02:50:49 pm »

Offline basedSkeleton

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-18
  • Do not accept checks from this man.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: basedSkeleton
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2023, 02:45:33 am »
You were nowhere near me when I left the server. You died in SFPD, respawned in the SF Hospital, and I drove to Bayside.

Plus, it says you left the gas station (not the bayside gas station), at 4:10:49, and then I left the server at 4:11, meaning you would've have to drive from the gas station in either Easter Basin or Calton Heights (the one near the hospital) to Bayside in 20 seconds, while I was already driving away.

I also, didn't quit the game in Bayside, I quit in Tierra Robada, and you're in Bayside.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 02:51:48 am by basedSkeleton »

Offline $ij

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2023, 02:50:03 pm »
Bro you was in the truck showed on the screen when i got on the bridge and almost crossed it you saw my car and did /q i was like 150m away from u when u did /q

Offline $ij

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2023, 02:55:38 pm »
You were nowhere near me when I left the server. You died in SFPD, respawned in the SF Hospital, and I drove to Bayside.

Plus, it says you left the gas station (not the bayside gas station), at 4:10:49, and then I left the server at 4:11, meaning you would've have to drive from the gas station in either Easter Basin or Calton Heights (the one near the hospital) to Bayside in 20 seconds, while I was already driving away.

I also, didn't quit the game in Bayside, I quit in Tierra Robada, and you're in Bayside.
u did quit at bayside u ware driving the truck showed on the screenshot saw my car like 150m from u and said /q

Offline basedSkeleton

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-18
  • Do not accept checks from this man.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: basedSkeleton
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2023, 06:47:27 pm »
u did quit at bayside u ware driving the truck showed on the screenshot saw my car like 150m from u and said /q

I jackknifed the truck at Bayside, then got into my Tampa and left.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2023, 11:45:40 pm »
As I understand it the alleged quitter steals your supply drop drives away and then quits 2 minutes later according to the action logs.

However the evidence you have provided doesn't back this theory up entirely. What @basedSkeleton says does stand and whether its a lie or not we can't really tell as there's no evidence suggesting otherwise. Next time I really recommend recording so that we are clear about whatever it is you are reporting.

Dismissed.