• Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
re:
« on: July 24, 2023, 07:24:43 am »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,16541.0.html
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,16612.msg78684/boardseen.html#new

@Xx_Clara_Bunny_xX As to your last reply to my complaint, you're not allowed to say that word, yeah karbz said it pretty much but the rules change.
pretty fucked up but you guys are the ones to talk about #notoxicity, cope with it

@Lancerb1 check both posts accordingly and give me the final statement.

as none of your staff members seems to be on the same page.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 01:14:25 pm by xev »

Offline Benz1ne

• Respect: +26/-31
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
Re: re:
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 07:28:35 am »
You are making a fool out of yourself. In your situation it was considered racist or smth cause someone said hes greek and you replied retarded. In my situation its totally different i just called him retarded.

Offline xev

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2023, 07:31:56 am »
You are making a fool out of yourself. In your situation it was considered racist or smth cause someone said hes greek and you replied retarded. In my situation its totally different i just called him retarded.

No, I said it in a jokingly matter (everybody knew) and you can see right below Roro said "retarded discord Muslim", nothing happens as nobody gives a shit, I'm not here to whine and moan about a discord server ban but a reminder to get all the staff on the same line.

Now please let this post be, and go search "Dog" in server echo and report them here thanks.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-69
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2023, 08:49:48 am »
Who is this report against? Correct your format or I'm closing it.

Offline xev

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2023, 11:33:50 am »
Who is this report against? Correct your format or I'm closing it.

It doesn't concern you in any way nor does it require any sort of format, stay away from this report, a higher rank person (who has the responsibility of rules) has been tagged and I'm specifically awaiting
for his reply, don't bother me with your useless mod replies I got no time for it.

Edit: (sadly the post was ruined by 14yo imbecile who gets his ass beat daily with a belt by his parents)
You did a Fantastic Job unlocking the report and making it a mess, wonderful job retard I hope you'll get your promotion soon.
You need a set of rules or posts guiding you, so you can follow them blindly like a child, Exceptions can be made
But no you just had to rush things up and put your nose in a locked-up post where a higher rank was already tagged.
"Follow the format" No wonder your ass got dismissed three times, and Now I'll be having a reply from Lancerb.
"Yeah all that was fine but that doesn't Excuse you for insulting a staff member, you'll be dealt with", Great Job Shitstain.

U need mental treatment and a life to do something otherthan playing mcnr.. 16yra old kis so obsessed with mcnr he deserve an award :)
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,15722.20.html

Your literal Life depends on this server, you made a suicide "goodbye" post the moment you were dismissed from your helper position, Despite making this post, your ass is still here
Talks about "life" Meanwhile you're literally struggling to breathe after making that post because we all know the likes of you can't live without mcnr.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 01:27:28 pm by xev »

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2023, 12:32:04 pm »
U need mental treatment and a life to do something otherthan playing mcnr.. 16yra old kis so obsessed with mcnr he deserve an award :)

Offline Ralsei

• Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-167
  • It's lonely on the top, all of my enemies are gone
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2023, 12:52:33 pm »

You bring nothing to this post, fuck off.

Offline Walt

• Respect: +15/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Walt
  • Discord name: punjab#8194
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2023, 12:56:29 pm »
Forum warned

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2023, 02:27:20 pm »
Closed

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2023, 05:18:31 am »
This has already being brought to our attention which resulted in taking steps to ensure punishments are as consistent as possible. The main way we are doing this is by actively reviewing punishments to make sure the proper punishment is issued for the offense. In addition, we also look into a player’s punishment history, past behavior, how long they’ve been playing in the server, and overall behavior when deciding if the punishment is appropriate for the offense committed by the player.

Just to finish up, Roro is currently banned from Discord for their toxic behavior a few days after you were banned.