Author Topic: sTaFf cOmpLAinT  (Read 703 times)

Offline Thegoodfather

• Respect: +32/-15
  • FAV PLAYER ~ [oG]Vippy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Thegoodfather
  • Discord name: Thegoodfather#4057
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
sTaFf cOmpLAinT
« on: July 21, 2023, 11:57:30 am »
Your in-game name: beti.tester
Their in-game name: clara
Date & Time of incident (UTC):
Details: ah yeeeeees banning right away with old evidences(not the first time tho ;)) bet by 'excessively using the same word' he meant spamming, also ive made reports on the same thing before and all of them got rejected with a reason of 'trying to force punishment on other players' , 'this is a slight insult'... anyways this 16yo virgin admin got problems with me in the past shes just holding grudges and banning right away when given a chance. also seeya my pc isnt only capable of running samp
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.):
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,1836.0.html
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,16061.0.html
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,16060.0.html

Offline Ralsei

• Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-167
  • It's lonely on the top, all of my enemies are gone
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: sTaFf cOmpLAinT
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2023, 12:35:48 pm »
I don't know why am I mentioned in evidence, but at this point you are pulling out victim card and making yourself look like someone who's bullied by everyone and tries to validate himself in such childish way which is spamming reports which are overexaggerated. I don't know If you are actually mentally ill or something. You are being racist towards filipinos, and you get punished. Problem? There is none, you broke a rule and got punished. I believe you may be addicted to anime/cartoons because usually in anime every character has overexaggerated reaction and etc, and you are trying to bring that in real life which does not work. I understand your mental state is not very good but It's never too late to seek proffesional help, considering that you have problem socializing with your asian, filipino friends.Not to mention that you're insulting said admin directly in complaint details. Lock it up, shit invalid complaint, go put (PH) in complaint title due to your obsession, weirdo.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 12:57:10 pm by Ralsei »

Offline Ryuk.

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-8
  • 👑
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [AoD]Ryuk.
  • Discord name: Ryuk.#0001
  • Crew: AoD Angels of Death
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2023, 01:01:14 pm »
I don't know why am I mentioned in evidence, but at this point you are pulling out victim card and making yourself look like someone who's bullied by everyone and tries to validate himself in such childish way which is spamming reports which are overexaggerated. I don't know If you are actually mentally ill or something. You are being racist towards filipinos, and you get punished. Problem? There is none, you broke a rule and got punished. I believe you may be addicted to anime/cartoons because usually in anime every character has overexaggerated reaction and etc, and you are trying to bring that in real life which does not work. I understand your mental state is not very good but It's never too late to seek proffesional help, considering that you have problem socializing with your asian, filipino friends.Not to mention that you're insulting said admin directly in complaint details. Lock it up, shit invalid complaint, go put (PH) in complaint title due to your obsession, weirdo.

While reading this I didn't find a single point in which the report would stand you are just talking shit thats all and the fact you say 'maybe be addicted to anime"Lmfao bro you are literally a guy that likes to fuck dogs cat foxes whatever,and he is not adding you to the report he is showing the evidence as how the actions were taken against you when he reported you while he got banned for the shit and you talk about racism towards ph's are you a ph yourself?you can't talk about them when you are not the one that is being insulted you are childish thats what I have to say and you are the one that needs to seek help maybe a therapist may help.

EDIT:- now I wait for your boyfriends to back you up.

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2023, 02:54:39 pm »
@Ryuk. Forum warned, please refrain from posting where you've got no business.

Your 1-week vacation is well deserved judging from the excessive use of harsh words and the toxicity. Feel free to contact an OM or Assistant-OM if you feel the need to.
Denied.