Author Topic: non threat  (Read 993 times)

Offline $kaz.

• Respect: +1/-4
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]Dragon.
non threat
« on: July 16, 2023, 01:56:33 am »
Your in-game name        [RsA]$kaz
Their in-game name        [TB]Ardealul / your friend
Date & Time of incident (UTC)        now
Details        Attacking non-threat / RDM
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)       
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 02:04:27 am by $kaz. »

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +19/-13
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
Re: non threat
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2023, 03:23:45 am »
Not much to say here, i admit it, i shot him. I pressed double click, tought i had tazer on, did not look at it, had still sawn. My bad. I did not kill him, i just chased him after. I am sorry for that shot. When someone robs 35k from you, you kinda want it back, not paying so much attention to details.

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2023, 03:26:40 am »
The attacking part it my bad, "RDM" not that much, i did not killed him, changed back to tazer and chased him. "your friend" part is because i reported divel("his friend") yesterday for a bad thing he did and he got banned, so don't take it personally, he is kinda frustrated, that's why he is trying to have a reason to report me as well. I also tried to revive him cause i did not wanted him dead, i wanted to arrest him and he did not use a /mk.

Offline Manifesto

• Respect: +5/-17
  • Banned from life
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: l0se.111
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2023, 03:27:20 am »
You can't shoot him  you on duty

Offline Manifesto

• Banned from life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2023, 03:28:03 am »
Your friend kill him

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2023, 03:29:41 am »
I said it was a mistake i shot him. I admit it, i did do that. But i did not kill him, i continue to chase him after i realised what i did.

Offline Manifesto

• Banned from life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2023, 03:35:14 am »
Ok this not 1bullet this a lot of bullets

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2023, 03:36:03 am »
And i also want to add that the rules kinda need to be changed in my honest opinion. Like if another player robs a cop of 35 or 50k, that cop should be permitted to fire at him, so he can get his money back... The tazer range is really small and i get it, it is really good for non threats, but when someone just comes and robs you from your hard working money, you should be able to get it back. Also if the player does not die in 1 or 2 minutes(you can see it in the video) he gets the money for himself? This is also not good in my opinion. We need more time to get our money back. I know this is not the place to say this and it will not help my argument, but i feel it is a valid opinion for next updates or rule changes.

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2023, 03:38:32 am »
To respond to divel, the player which is mad i reported him yesterday, i fired 1 sawn shot that did not hit him and another that hit him. When i saw he took damage, i realised what i was doing. I will say something that is not ok from my part, but i am sick of this two players to try and bully me. Stop being a kid, i admited it, move on and try not to kill people right after you robbed them. Sorry for spam.

Offline Manifesto

• Banned from life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2023, 03:59:44 am »
ok you do attaking non threth xD

Offline Manifesto

• Banned from life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2023, 04:04:13 am »
and you shoot him twice

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2023, 04:15:05 am »
first time it did not hit him, i played with no sound, did not realized i used sawn, 2nd time i saw his hp drop. i said, i did it. stop trying to accuse me of something i already admited lol. And btw, who are you to talk instead of kaz? kaz reported me not you.

Offline Manifesto

• Banned from life
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2023, 04:42:30 am »
You don't hit xD

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2023, 04:51:47 am »
And i also want to add that the rules kinda need to be changed in my honest opinion. Like if another player robs a cop of 35 or 50k, that cop should be permitted to fire at him, so he can get his money back... The tazer range is really small and i get it, it is really good for non threats, but when someone just comes and robs you from your hard working money, you should be able to get it back. Also if the player does not die in 1 or 2 minutes(you can see it in the video) he gets the money for himself? This is also not good in my opinion. We need more time to get our money back. I know this is not the place to say this and it will not help my argument, but i feel it is a valid opinion for next updates or rule changes.
You gotta use your common sense on why would you kill a suspect which they just do is robbing your cash. That is not a threat or weapon threat. Make sure to /crimes (id) before shooting the suspect. You will recieve a verbal warn for now. How about justinas, is he your friend?

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2023, 05:59:45 am »
You gotta use your common sense on why would you kill a suspect which they just do is robbing your cash. That is not a threat or weapon threat. Make sure to /crimes (id) before shooting the suspect. You will recieve a verbal warn for now. How about justinas, is he your friend?
I understand, i appriciate your answer and involvement into this investigation. I know justinas, he saw i am there, he /br me, i accepted. I don't think he was trying to kill him, he was trying to block him probably or something, but kaz jumped into the blades and he died. About the robbing you cash issue, it is not easy to make cash and if you are a cop, a lot of people can just get out of the car, rob you and run. How can you defend yourself about that? Civ's at least can shoot you. It was just an idea, an idology that if someone robs you, you can shoot him back. I know this is not how the rules work, but maybe, we can consider that no one likes to get robbed, so cops also can kill a person that robs them, so it will be a fair fight. I know maybe this is only my idea and i respect that. Also, can you please give divel a warning too? I only reacted at what he said, which is not even his report. If he did not provoke me, i would just let my first replay, and would not get a warning.

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2023, 08:11:34 am »
So justinas got nothing to do with you and ghost. You do know civilian couldn't help his crewmate or groupmate if they are part of cops, this will considered as RDM from what justinas do and he will recieve infraction point for that
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 08:14:34 am by Xx_Clara_Bunny_xX »

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2023, 08:13:27 am »
I understand, i appriciate your answer and involvement into this investigation. I know justinas, he saw i am there, he /br me, i accepted. I don't think he was trying to kill him, he was trying to block him probably or something, but kaz jumped into the blades and he died. About the robbing you cash issue, it is not easy to make cash and if you are a cop, a lot of people can just get out of the car, rob you and run. How can you defend yourself about that? Civ's at least can shoot you. It was just an idea, an idology that if someone robs you, you can shoot him back. I know this is not how the rules work, but maybe, we can consider that no one likes to get robbed, so cops also can kill a person that robs them, so it will be a fair fight. I know maybe this is only my idea and i respect that. Also, can you please give divel a warning too? I only reacted at what he said, which is not even his report. If he did not provoke me, i would just let my first replay, and would not get a warning.
there is many ways to get a cash easily, you can do rob stores or banks, or you do side missions/jobs or you do treasure hunt or fishing. Getting robbed for 35-50k is nothing than getting banned/punished for breaking server rules/cop rules.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-69
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2023, 10:08:38 am »
You were clearly shooting the bullet with sawns at the start of the video, how come you were non threat? Denied.