Author Topic: Cophunt (dawg.1337)  (Read 462 times)

Offline episodes

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: EpisoDes
  • Discord name: EpisoDes#4871
  • Crew: #single
Cophunt (dawg.1337)
« on: July 15, 2023, 03:29:42 pm »
Player name : dawg.1337
Reason of Report: Cophunting
My explanation: He Killed me even though i didn't shoot him nor i was following him , i just got spawned and he started shooting me.
He did that 1-2 times before i warned him verbally but i think he should learn a lesson. I want a proper ban of him.
Proofs:

« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 03:32:24 pm by episodes »

Online BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
Re: Cophunt (dawg.1337)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2023, 05:25:36 pm »
It would appear that you just spawned, but then looking at the time, you had just quit like a minute ago which would mean you might have had some past interaction with dawg (which would give him a reason to kill you). Unless you have a video which can prove that you had no past interaction with dawg (in the past 30 minutes), this report will be marked invalid.

Offline episodes

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: EpisoDes
  • Discord name: EpisoDes#4871
  • Crew: #single
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2023, 05:31:37 pm »
I don't know him nor we have any clan problems or any past problem. Its a random cop hunting
He was getting into a car at the place where i spawned, When he saw me spawned i didnt wanna shoot or anything i was running on the other side but he started shooting

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-67
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2023, 11:47:09 am »
Reports than are for either RDM or cop hunt should have video that meets one of the following criteria:

The video is at least 30 minutes in length.

The video shows from your last death to your recent death to the player you're reporting. The video doesn't need to be 30 minutes in length.

The video shows when you first joined the server to your death to the player you're reporting. The video doesn't need to be 30 minutes in length as long as it has been more than 30 minutes since you last joined the server.

If you're video doesn't meet any of the above criteria, then we can't do much with your complaint. Action logs, as useful as they are, do not log everything that a player does like when a player rams their car into another player's car. As such, this is why we need video that satisfies the above criteria.